Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Why You Will Won't Get Paid As An Entrepreneur - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Will Won't Get Paid As An Entrepreneur (138 Views)

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / You Won't Get Anywhere By Just Posting On Social Media / Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Will Won't Get Paid As An Entrepreneur by Formidable001(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2019
Why You Won't Get Paid/Make a Single Sales as an Entrepreneur

I have the solution. You have the money. You gain, I gain. You don't pay, I still gain. Why not win and I win.

I started my first online course, I never made any single sales. So terrible right. Why? I was only passionate and not knowledgeable with what I think I know.

Talents is different from skills and skills is different from a profession. I was only a talented writer but not a professional writer. But angrily moved out of my comfort zone to learn the secrets. Today, I now peacefully earn. Why? Solutions vomiting.

Profiting from the business of your niche isn't about passion alone. If you do passion it is likely you don't get profits. Haven't you heard that passion doesn't equate profit.

People perceive you to be consistent at what you do but don't buy from you. Hello!!!! That is not how to attract paying clients to pay for your product or service.

If you are not speaking or vomiting values you are not speaking solutions and when you are not speaking solutions you are not making money. That is the simple truth.

Selling is different from packaging your solution for profit. No one pays for selling alone, but pay for closing a sale deal. Closing a sales deal is selling the solution.

If your passion is not producing tangible results that cancels insults then your passion needs to be reinvented. Do you get that.

No one pays for what do not solves a problem. I buy your product or pay for your service not because I feel or see you are passionate at what you do or consistent at what you do but buy from you because your product or service solves my pain.

Passion without knowledge is destructive while passion, knowledge without solutions is a disaster. A big trap to your business. If you must experience larger sales and profit boosting then sell solutions.

On the 18th of this month, I will be a closed WhatsApp group where I will sharing with young entrepreneurs, writers, authors, coaches and consultants on how they can attract paying clients, increase sales, boost profits, make more money and make impact.

Find out more about the SELL TO PROFIT REVOLUTIONARY COACHING here;

https:///2Q7Idsf

(1) (Reply)

Training Hall For Rent / Nigeria Latest News From Shakapost / Need Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.