Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

APC Governors To Oshiomhole: Resign As Chairman Or Convene NEC Immediately - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors To Oshiomhole: Resign As Chairman Or Convene NEC Immediately (26966 Views)

Primary Election Crisis: APC May Convene NEC Meeting Early November / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors To Oshiomhole: Resign As Chairman Or Convene NEC Immediately by Senatorbng(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
This fight will consume Osho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors To Oshiomhole: Resign As Chairman Or Convene NEC Immediately by olajizz01(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
PapaBaby:

Edo is not Lagos, Obaseki controls Edo PDP.
Are you practising one party system in Edo or what?no wonder why political prostitute of a pastor decamped
Re: APC Governors To Oshiomhole: Resign As Chairman Or Convene NEC Immediately by Alawode01(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
if not of his competence they could have tear APC since for self interest .all them wanted to do what it please them only without consider party interest,why all of you want automatic ticket.
Re: APC Governors To Oshiomhole: Resign As Chairman Or Convene NEC Immediately by izombie(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Alawode01:
So after he made all of you a governors,you are now asking him to resign,you're doing it out of fear because of your second term ticket.politically his position is superior than yours any you can remove him or force him to resign.
so because he made them governor he should become a nuisance to them abi? Not everyone is a weakling like ambode. It still baffles how tinubu put the whole south west in his pocket. Oshiomwole is no longer edo state governor, je should leave the governor alone to manage his state. You can't belittle the office of the governorship and expect all the other governors to standby and watch. If ambode had put up a fight against tinubu i bet you some other apc governors would have rallied behind him.
Re: APC Governors To Oshiomhole: Resign As Chairman Or Convene NEC Immediately by Peacecore: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
The same ppl cheering Obaseki up now as a political maradona will later shout democracy is in danger.let's just wait as it unfold n I hope nobody will mention Tinubu when it starts bcoz Tinubu is a Lagosian not from Edo state
Re: APC Governors To Oshiomhole: Resign As Chairman Or Convene NEC Immediately by dotedote: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
I knew from the beginning I wasn't gonna see a single name of any of the governors complaining cos how can a piece be this long and the writer wouldn't be identified. So it goes to show that this write-up is apparently from Oshiomole's opposition camp.
Oshiomole's direct and combative nature which clearly depict him as a selfish leader aren't helping him at all. Bad leadership qualities.

NgeneUkwenu:
Who are the Progressive Governors?

Does it includes the Governors of. ...

Borno
Kano
Jigawa
Ogun
Lagos
Osun
Kogi
Etc? grin

This looks like a letter prepared by Obaseki and handed to someone to read..
Re: APC Governors To Oshiomhole: Resign As Chairman Or Convene NEC Immediately by Amanda4life: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please I need a bottle of beer
Re: APC Governors To Oshiomhole: Resign As Chairman Or Convene NEC Immediately by renewable1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ok

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: What We’ll Do If Thugs Snatch BVAS – INEC / 'Nigeria Unites For Palestine': Muslims Hold mega rally In Lagos, Demand Justice / Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.