Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

‘my Husband Doesn’t Shave Or Bath Yet He Expects Me To Make Love To Him’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Husband Doesn’t Shave Or Bath Yet He Expects Me To Make Love To Him’ (477 Views)

Gedoni Ekpata's New Look As He Gets A Clean Shave After 17 Years / Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Husband Doesn’t Shave Or Bath Yet He Expects Me To Make Love To Him’ by CDMD: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2019
A lady has taken to social media to reveal how her husband has killed the romance in her.

According to her, her husband doesn’t shave or bath but he is rather worried about she not being read more here>>https://247naijanews.com/2019/11/13/my-husband-doesnt-shave-or-bath-yet-he-expects-me-to-make-love-to-him-angry-woman-disgraces-her-husband-on-social-media/

Re: ‘my Husband Doesn’t Shave Or Bath Yet He Expects Me To Make Love To Him’ by donbachi(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2019
All dis kundus men....And u are still married and living with him....dat man must be rich.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Wins Songwriting Award For ‘brown Skin Girl' / Burna Boy’s Ex Princes Shyngle Blasts Her Ex In New Viral Video / Philadelphia Comedian Chris Has Passed Away - Chris Cotton Death | Obituary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.