Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Honey Black Soap - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Honey Black Soap (509 Views)

How To Make Skin Lightening Soap With Black Soap ( Ose Dudu), Omi Ojo, Omi Aro E / How To Make Natural Black Soap To Clear Pimples / How To Make A Toning Black Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honey Black Soap by beatz5(f): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2019
hy good morning, my name is Beatrice and i am a nurse likes to care for people skin.
i found out a lot of people are using harsh chemicals on their skin. these chemicals can remove pimples but they will leave you with spots
do you want a seamless face free of acne and spots ?
call/text/WhatsApp 08169836958 for tips
Re: Honey Black Soap by beatz5(f): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2019
do you buy black soap made with egg, milk or yogurt ?? whyyyyyyyy
if you break egg and leave it open wont it spoil
if they put fragrance and you cant smell it, imagine using rotten egg to bath
wont it lead to more break out
for more details on how to care for your face call/text/WhatsApp 08169836958
Re: Honey Black Soap by beatz5(f): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
hello good evening how was your day hope it went well do you have issues with your face skin call/text/WhatsApp 08169836958
Re: Honey Black Soap by beatz5(f): 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
knock knock who is here
someone is thinking of going to her village with that her acne and spots maka why
send a message or call 08169836958 and let me share tips with you
Re: Honey Black Soap by beatz5(f): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
hello good evening

have you ever wondered how a black soap can handle acne, pimples and the spots

say hello to arbutin
alpha arbutin when combined with black soap turns to hydroquinone and can help you lighten very well.
this type of hydroquinone is good because its natural and if you use in small quantity, it won't cause any damage
how do i use

call /text/what's app 08169836958

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Source This Shoes And Bags? / Registration For Plus Size Beauty Pageant Is On . Register Now! / HOT Clean Ladies Shoes For Sell. Nationwide Delivery. Wholesale and Retail. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.