Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas (4046 Views)

Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) / Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions / RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by mrvitalis(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Taba21:

Stop mentioned that name southern unity the Yoruba and Igbo's are the problem that befalls Nigeria today it is too late unless you people are ready to pay the price but count us out of your false southern Union.
How are the Igbo's tge problem

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Kapilta(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oshigun:

Indeed. Sadly, the way younger generations of Igbos like the OP talk, the handed down hated and indoctrination will continue to be the 'gift' (burden or curse if you like) one Igbo generation bequeaths the new generations coming behind them.
buh it's good now. Watching enemies wailing for no reason and getting frustrated for no reason. It's a good sight to behold my g grin
Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by mrvitalis(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kapilta:
all these my flat..head in-laws self grin na so una brain dey burn reach grin . When you ibos hijacked gej govt and connive with the likes of edwin clark to shade and indult the yoruba nation day in day out after we all voted and supported the useless clueless President Jonathan. As a clueless brainless drunkard that he is too, the foolish thing yield to you lots and abandoned the yoruba nation while trying everything possible to bring Tinubu down. Where was the southern unity then, it was after we send the mo.ron back to his village that you are now wailing about. Thunder fire all of you together.

If there's a heat in your fathers house, don't rope us all in, yoruba nation is doing just fine.

As for Sowore, he was fighting for Nigerians, you Nigerians should go and bail him out.

Thunder fire una flat..head again. grin
Igbo's hijacked Jonathan government ...really what position did Igbo's hold

4 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Adiola(f): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
What a foolish post, who jeopardized Atiku chances of winning the 2019 elections if not the hypocritical Igbos, this stat will shed more light to it. They voted for Buhari more than the Yorubas compared to 2015 election, but if you didn't know let me show you this stat.

2015 Presidential Election

Yorubas gave Buhari 2433193 votes

Igbos gave Buhari 198248 votes

2019 Presidential Election

Yorubas gave Buhari 2036450

Igbos gave Buhari 403968

Analysis

Comparing 2019 election to 2015 election,

Buhari's votes from the South West in the 2019 election reduced by 396743 when compared to the figure he got from there in 2015 election i.e 2433193-2036450=396743

Buhari's votes from the South East in the 2019 election increased by 205720 when compared to the figure he got from there in 2015 election i.e 403968 - 198248 = 205720.

Summary

Buhari became more popular in the South East from 2015 to 2019 and less popular in the South West within the same range of years.

Conclusions

Stop blaming the Yorubas for the nightmare you have brought upon yourselves and Atiku, most of your governors deceived Atiku but secretly working for Buhari. Only in Imo State, Buhari got above 133000 votes, who thumbprinted those figures, I'm sure you can't blame the Yorubas for that huge sum. Even in Peter Obi's home town, Buhari got around 50,000 votes, simply put, 50,000 Igbos voted against their own son, that's a high level of hypocrisy. The rigging in Ebonyi and Enugu States, please who spearheaded it if not the Igbos, facts don't lie.
trash statistics from the stables of lagos-ibadan expressway junk media ,you can only decieve your fellow yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Adiola(f): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

How are the Igbo's tge problem
dont mind them , igbos will suprise them come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kapilta:
where is the fight you are talking about now. Go and read your history, you will see Yoruba don't run helter scatter searching for help when it's time to fight not to talk of calling on a well known chestbeater cheesy

Exactly what I was telling the hateful OP earlier. It is laughable how Igbos are so childishly excitable. Look at all these unsolicited threads , Since Kyari took a bill to London for PMB to sign, about the "downfall" of Osinbajo, Tinubu and the Yorubas. You can't get a break from those thread and it should show mumu Yorubas the hate Igbos harbour for them in their heart with how they can't stop gloating about what they assume is the arrival of the day they have waited forever to see i.e the demise of the Yorubas.

As usual, Igbos jubilate early only to cry in the end. Check the thread below to see if this is not deja vu. Below, after gloating about Yoruba suffering under their new messiah GEJ, as they do now, what was the end result? What happened to GEJ and who helped make it a reality with actions and not words or empty chest-beating? If another challenge like that arise then we are up to it as we always have been and always will be.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Adiola(f): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
johndoexxx:

Only an idiot will believe 400,000 Igbos voted for Buhari. I can assure between God and man, not even 1000 voted for Buhari.
dont you know yoruba people again na dem nah .manufacturing figures from there muslim brains i pity the yorubas christian they are in one almighty mess

3 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Amumaigwe: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Some confused friends of mine in 2011 was rooting for Gmb and I was telling them this man has nothing to offer, they were shouting that this man is the best thing to happen to our democracy, 2015 they were in frenzy mood,I told them same thing, there arguments is that he has the political will to take big decision, I was skeptical ,had it been this man was not elected, they will claim that he would have turned Nigeria into Eldorado, my concern was that we have tested this man and saw his weaknesses supersede his strength, why vote for him again.

Ask the sophisticated ones in the waste land.

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Amumaigwe: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Adiola:
be ready to hear more about southern unity because of 2023 by the yorubas but we will suprise them. any agreement that doesnt project an igbo man as the presidential flag bearer is death to southern unity

Gbam!!!!!
Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Half of America hates Trump yet that doesn't mean the other half doesn't like him
They would go to the poll to decide next year.

On some threads you lots brag Obi got more votes that Osibanjo in Lagos, what else do you want?
Do you feed on hate? Are you programmed to hate?

Its easy to see how hatred translated into the Osu Caste system formed in the SE
If vain arrogance can make you label your fellow Igbos as untouchables, who are Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Atiku would have won against GEJ in 2011

sweetonugbu:
Some confused friends of mine in 2011 was rooting for Gmb and I was telling them this man has nothing to offer, they were shouting that this man is the best thing to happen to our democracy, 2015 they were in frenzy mood,I told them same thing, there arguments is that he has the political will to take big decision, I was skeptical ,had it been this man was not elected, they will claim that he would have turned Nigeria into Eldorado, my concern was that we have tested this man and saw his weaknesses supersede his strength, why vote for him again.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Amumaigwe: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oshigun:

Why do you keep repeating yourself like a sad, pathetic and unfulfilled individual who only exists to see the pain and downfall of others? Which Yoruba is asking for the support or help of the Igbos for you to start this foolish thread and then be repeating the nonsense about Yorubas sorting themselves out? I know many of you Igbos live to see Yorubas suffer and you now think that day is here.

Let us wait and see how things play out. I can assure you it is Igbos that will end up with egg on their faces because you are quick to show your cards and thoughts ,as you do here and on a gazillion threads you and other Igbos have opened, while others keep things close to their chest to indulge your premature excitement while they go on to win on the end.

Which Yoruba man has ever won any political battle in Nigeria? From Afonja, to Awolowo, Diya, Abiola, now to Tinubu and Osibanjo? All are villains. You don't know what political victory tastes like, so shut up and stop bragging.

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Adiola:
dont mind them , igbos will suprise them come 2023

Bruv, the internet never forgets. See how I dragged out the thread below easily, showing Igbos penchant for premature ejaculation, is how we will resurrect this your thread in 2023. Remember how you lot shouted and bragged because you thought you had arrived and owned Nigeria under GEJ in the thread below after GEJ won in 2011?

Fast forward 2015 to date all you lot have been doing is writhing around in pain and shouting "betrayers" after Yorubas took you to school over what Politics is really about. Let God preserve us all so we see 2023. We will se who will be crying as usual to make this thread even more sweet to raise from the dead like the many haunting Igbos till date such as the one below.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Which Yoruba man has ever won any political battle in Nigeria? From Afonja, to Awolowo, Diya, Abiola, now to Tinubu and Osibanjo? All are villains. You don't know what political victory tastes like, so shut up and stop bragging.

This nonsense is not even worth dignifying with a response and shows you are a blockhead not worth indulging.
Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Amumaigwe: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oshigun:

Indeed. Sadly, the way younger generations of Igbos like the OP talk, the handed down hated and indoctrination will continue to be the 'gift' (burden or curse if you like) one Igbo generation bequeaths the new generations coming behind them.

While the legacy of love for Igbo bequeathed to your folks by your ancestors will continue to be a burden of blessing as is manifesting in the lives of Osibanjo and others Yoruba villains past.

3 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Half of America hates Trump yet that doesn't mean the other half doesn't like him
They would go to the poll to decide next year.

On some threads you lots brag Obi got more votes that Osibanjo in Lagos, what else do you want?
Do you feed on hate? Are you programmed to hate?

Its easy to see how hatred translated into the Osu Caste system formed in the SE
If vain arrogance can make you label your fellow Igbos as untouchables, who are Yorubas?

Exactly. One Igbo even called Owerri girls "cheap sluts" while praising Anambra women as the real standard of Igbo womanhood. Imagine arguing with those who even discriminate internally amongst themselves and hate their own. Who indeed are Yorubas for a people hate is part of their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Amumaigwe: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kapilta:
all these my flat..head in-laws self grin na so una brain dey burn reach grin . When you ibos hijacked gej govt and connive with the likes of edwin clark to shade and indult the yoruba nation day in day out after we all voted and supported the useless clueless President Jonathan. As a clueless brainless drunkard that he is too, the foolish thing yield to you lots and abandoned the yoruba nation while trying everything possible to bring Tinubu down. Where was the southern unity then, it was after we send the mo.ron back to his village that you are now wailing about. Thunder fire all of you together.

If there's a heat in your fathers house, don't rope us all in, yoruba nation is doing just fine.

As for Sowore, he was fighting for Nigerians, you Nigerians should go and bail him out.

Thunder fire una flat..head again. grin

Hope your life has been improved by Buhari from where 'drunk' GEJ left it off.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amumaigwe:

While the legacy of love for Igbo bequeathed to your folks by your ancestors will continue to be a burden of blessing as is manifesting in the lives of Osibanjo and others Yoruba villains past.

Your focus on "Yoruba villains" just shows the unrequited obsession you Igbos have for the Yorubas. How many Yoruba know or even care to talk of Igbo administrators here? We no send una.
Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Adiola:
trash statistics from the stables of lagos-ibadan expressway junk media ,you can only decieve your fellow yorubas

I don't even know if you are someone I should debate with, let me just leave you alone
Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amumaigwe:

It has given the hand PMB and the APC was dealt by your beloved GEJ and the PDP. You would admit this too if not a creature of hate. You have replaced facts with fantasy and day-dreaming. As one example, are we not talking of the same GEJ who ignored the very important and pivotal second Niger bridge Buhari Government has begun work on and is now set to complete? Hateful ingrates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PKjTU_ySm4

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
johndoexxx:

Only an idiot will believe 400,000 Igbos voted for Buhari. I can assure between God and man, not even 1000 voted for Buhari.

OK tell me, how did he get those figures? Let's be reasonable here with points, not attack, just educate me more.
Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by LegendHero(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Seems you’ve been deprived of the fundamental right to study history. I’m ashamed for you and your intellect.

Your forebearers starting from Azikwe, Ekwueme, Sylvester Ugoh, and Peter Obi all sucked the rectum of the Hausa/Fulani for over more than six decades and yet they do not deem it fit to allow the Igbo rule just for once.

In Nigeria’s history, no Igbo man has even been elected through the ballot as a presidential canididate. Even the PDP you helped nutured never deem it fit to present an Igbo as its flagbearer.

For your info, the Yorubas have contested election on a national scale as the president and won three times. You heard me correct, MKO for once and OBJ twice.

Even after your cowards and dejected betrayals forebearers mentioned above aligned with the North to hold down the hurricane Yorubas we still excel and not only aim for the top position but we ruled over your lands and seas.

Legend has it that an average Igbo man lies 85% of the time, you my boy just allude to that fact coz what you wrote is nonsense.

Now go back to your muddy lands and come back here to dialogue with the mighty Yoruba tribe when your elders can summon the courage to contest for presidency under either APC or PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Kapilta(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

Igbo's hijacked Jonathan government ...really what position did Igbo's hold
go and ask your lord and saviour ebele aizkiwe jonada.ft the otu.oke drunkard, i'm not feeling too well to explain nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Kapilta(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amumaigwe:

has it not improved? I won't bring the Lagos-Ogun-Ibadan standard rail pictures here. I wouldn't wanna see my in-laws crying this hot afternoon, one already complain their lands and his fathers house is feeling the heat. grin
Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by mrvitalis(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kapilta:
go and ask your lord and saviour ebele aizkiwe jonada.ft the otu.oke drunkard, i'm not feeling too well to explain nonsense grin
Thats a question none of u seem to answer ...Igbo's highjacked Jonathan governments because we where SSG ? Or Dep senate president and deputy speaker ? What else ? Finance is from delta talk na let me hear

Igbo's even help better position under obasanjo than Jonathan ....

No body is talking how u highjacked buharis government ooh

Greed is evil sha

3 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Kapilta(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amumaigwe:

he jejely omitted OBJ, wise in-law you are. You don't wanna remind yourself of how you were forced to vote and jubilate over the victory of a yoruba man you so much love to hate at the poll. I can feel your pain from here aswear. grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Kapilta(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

Thats a question none of u seem to answer ...Igbo's highjacked Jonathan governments because we where SSG ? Or Dep senate president and deputy speaker ? What else ? Finance is from delta talk na let me hear

Greed is evil sha
all these my confused fla.t.heads lost jew in laws self grin which one exactly? Are we a vilian or an hijacker. You people should hold on to one english now. You like confusing somebeodys destiny sha grin
Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by mrvitalis(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kapilta:
all these my confused fla.t.heads lost jew in laws self grin which one exactly? Are we a vilian or an hijacker. You people should hold on to one english now. You like confusing somebeodys destiny sha grin
Sorry won't waste my time with inconsequential people like u

3 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Kapilta(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Ask the sophisticated ones in the waste land.
i can see jonada.ft lost caused you lots of trauma. Pele, keep on forever wailing, it will get better as you age, and don't forget to transfer the frustration to your children just like your fore-fathers did.

And you need to add one more burden to the already frustrated life now because it might be too heavy for you to add come 2023 o grin the burden is that no ibo man dead or alive, born or unborn will ever rule the zoo o. It's better you join ipob yoot now and start singing the 'Biafla or death' song from now o. grin grin
Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by LegendHero(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

Greed is evil sha

This should show you the Stockholm syndrome ravaging the average minds of the Igbo man.

If actually Jonathan wasn’t a favorable government to you guys, why was it that you cried more than the bereaved? Why was it the that the one who suffered the major heartbreak for Jonathan loss was the SE?

He did only cosmetics job in the SE, the Niger bridge, Major federal roads were left dilapidated by Jonathan and yet you guys showed loyalty to him.

You exhibit the same syndrome to the PDP, they do not deem it fit to present you as presidential candidate for nearly 2 decades and yet you always defend that party.

It’s not a surprise, your forebearers also showed the same magnitude of loyalty to the core North for over 5 decades and yet they do not deem it fit to allow you to taste power once! Just once.

Will I be wrong if I call you condemned *****.
Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by Kapilta(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

Sorry won't waste my time with inconsequential people like u
why my in-law? Una don tire grin grin where lzaa and imhotep self.

Ibo kwenu grin

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas by ayokellany: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
What are you trying to say ?

sweetonugbu:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BUHARI MUST Go is..trending / Tinubu Gay Daughter Posts Another Photo / Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa Lands In DSS Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.