Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Webmasters' Attention Needed Here. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters' Attention Needed Here. (604 Views)

All Webmaster's Attention Needed!! / Only For Webmasters On Nairaland / Help Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters' Attention Needed Here. by Hostingserver(f): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2019
Hello webmasters in the house.
I am an upcoming web designer and developer.
I really love this skill but I know little or nothing about it, especially the python,php and the rest.
Now, I had an encounter with someone who I got an hosting server from and he also thought me how to build any kind of website as a web hosting manager.
I understood all that he thought me then but now he's not available for me at the moment and I didn't see anything like coding languages, html,css or anything related during the tutorials.
We did the creating of accounts and creating of cpanels from my server.
I just want to know if there's a need to still learn the html,css,php and other methods or I should just stick to what I have been thought.
I am also confused on how to start making money from my hosting server because I really do know how useful it is. I just need someone to explain to me what it means to be a hosting server owner and how I can utilize it. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Webmasters' Attention Needed Here. by bedfordng(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
well you can self reach yourself at home with video tutorial courses like most people did.

this way you get to watch the video again and again from beginner to advance stage.

I have lots of video tutorial courses on Python, php, laraval, java, JavaScript etc made by different professional authors who knows their onion.

i usually store them in flash drive and use courier service to deliver to any location in Nigeria and its cheap.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Make Money From Social Media Marketing? These 10 Tips Will Help You / Cheap & Affordable Dedicated Server / Microsoft Enables Automatic Upgrades On Windows 10 Version 1803

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.