Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,838 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ikpe John Armani- The Man Behind Every Success Of Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikpe John Armani- The Man Behind Every Success Of Nollywood (300 Views)

Pretty Mike Rides On Horse To Armani BuzzBar’s Birthday Party (Photos) / 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikpe John Armani- The Man Behind Every Success Of Nollywood by Frankempire(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Every celebrity would want their pictures hang and pasted on every walls of the street with paparazzi's Following them here and there most especially as a nollywood director or actor.
but just a few would love to hide their faces in the kitchen cooking food for the masses consumption.
Director Ikpe John (Armani J Armani ) is one of the great cook that had prepared the ever sweet smelling and savoured meal Which most household are eating today.

Ikpe John Armani (Armani J Armani) a certified Nollywood Movie director with a DGN (Directors Guilde of Nigeria) stamp of Authority.
He has been a movie director for years now with credible profile
His creative system of movie directing is still till today the reason why people (both Aspiring directors and Actors) are searching through Google and wikipedia perhaps to tap from the hidden secret of his creativity and inspiration
click on link for full reading.

See source
https://yawabase..com/2019/11/meet-john-ikpe-armani-armani-j-armani.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido Takes All His Crew Shopping In Dubai 'photos' / The Funniest Thing I Have Ever Seen � / Plumecalm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.