Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. (4994 Views)

Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? / Where Is Uche Jumbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2010
Star actress, Uche Iwuji HAS found a new lover after dumping her former lover on account That he did not have the resources take care of her. The new lover is the buzz scooped Egberi Daddy I or Bayelsa State, Timaya. The yeast at our disposal revealed thats the fair-skinned actress and the hip hop crooner Timaya Were spotted at an event in Oregun Ikeja, Recently in a corner And That question-able at first, Timaya Actually was ignore her. But she insisted she was going to wait for him, despite the fact That he was Granting an interview. The rest is now history as the actress HAS found her way Into the apartment of the boy crooner plantain.

http://.com/timaya-new-lover-is-uche-iwuji/
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by MrCork26: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2010
errm excuse me.,.is NAIRALAND the cnn knews for IBO peopple? who care about tamiya?
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2010
Mr~Cork:

errm excuse me.,.is NAIRALAND the cnn knews for IBO peopple? who care about tamiya?
no carry tribalism come Nairaland oh
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by ikamefa(f): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
*cough*   tongue tongue

*cough*

come @ post winch kind ingrish dey  up dia?   undecided undecided  kai! all this supposed celebrities don suffer  grin grin  the yeast?  shocked shocked  na who get the yeast?  timaya? abi the uche gal?  grin grin grin

another one : "Timaya  actually was ignore her"? shocked shocked shocked

kuku  give us the gist in pidgin, chei  na winch one be dis ingrish wey wan scatter persin?  grin grin grin

ActiveMan:

Star actress, Uche Iwuji HAS found a new lover after dumping her former lover on account That he did not have the resources take care of her. The new lover is the buzz scooped Egberi Daddy I or Bayelsa State, Timaya. The yeast at our disposal revealed thats the fair-skinned actress and the hip hop crooner Timaya Were spotted at an event in Oregun Ikeja, Recently in a corner And That question-able at first, Timaya Actually was ignore her. But she insisted she was going to wait for him, despite the fact That he was Granting an interview. The rest is now history as the actress HAS found her way Into the apartment of the boy crooner plantain.

http://.com/timaya-new-lover-is-uche-iwuji/
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by sweetguy10(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2010
I just dey laff when I read this post . shey the publisher no sabi engrrissh ni ?(our gateman's pronunciation ) Buuhahahahahahaha
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by adagz01(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2010
Very soon "timaya with genevieve"
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2010
ikamefa:

*cough*   tongue tongue

*cough*

come @ post winch kind ingrish dey  up dia?   undecided undecided  kai! all this supposed celebrities don suffer  grin grin  the yeast?  shocked shocked  na who get the yeast?  timaya? abi the uche gal?  grin grin grin

another one : "Timaya  actually was ignore her"? shocked shocked shocked

kuku  give us the gist in pidgin, chei  na winch one be dis ingrish wey wan scatter persin?  grin grin grin

na publisher no be me oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by ifyalways(f): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
rofl @ yeast abi gist.
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by nxchanger: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2010
na gist now grin grin
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 19, 2010
n.xchanger:

na gist now grin grin
no be gist
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by freecocoa(f): 12:25am On Nov 19, 2010
Na wa o,empress and uche who come better pass?
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by favouredjb(f): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
What kind of english is this?
Anyway,this gal likes money so I won't be shocked if this is actually true
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
freecocoa:

Na wa o,empress and uche who come better pass?

A MILLIONAIRE QUESTION
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by ken4jj(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2010
Mr cock , u r a very big fool. All ur responses in every thread are all useless. GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHES. People like u should have been aborted, Zungard.
Re: Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. by Cute500(f): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2010
ken4jj:

Mr cock , u r a very big fool. All your responses in every thread are all useless. GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHES. People like u should have been aborted, Zungard.
i wish there was a like and unlike button here.
Way to go Ken4jj!!! Mr cock is an irritant. angry

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? / Yvonne Nelson Looking Beautiful As She Goes Topless (photos) / Dear Nigerians Is This Woman Wearing Push Up Bra Or Breast Implants? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.