Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,704 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Is Email Subscription A Ranking Factor? Here Is The New Finding - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Email Subscription A Ranking Factor? Here Is The New Finding (644 Views)

Google Don't Really Consider Plagiarism As A Ranking Factor / What Is Email Marketing? In-depth Explanation / What Is Email Marketing? Expert Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Email Subscription A Ranking Factor? Here Is The New Finding by techiegr8: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
If you're hearing that email subscription can give you an edge in ranking for the first time, it's your lucky day then.

Yet, it's easy to argue this because for all the items in the 200 ranking factors by Google, they made no reference to newsletters.

Then, why should you care?

The 200 Google ranking factors had all been summarized to one thing - "users' experience"

All bloggers and SEO industry also agree that "quality content" is the only means to achieve the real users' experience.

When I found out the impact of newsletter subscription as a ranking factor, I can't but share it with the world.

My findings are here https://www.blogplusdollars.com/2019/08/how-to-use-email-subscription-to-grow.html

When you're done reading, you will see very clearly, that getting readers to subscribe to your posts is more than just getting your fresh posts into their emails. You will earn more in ranking than others.

(1) (Reply)

Best Windows VPS Hosting Service | Ewebguru / Best SEO Tool For Wordpress / Webmasters Pls Step In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.