Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Does GOD Exist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does GOD Exist (859 Views)

Does God Exist? / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does GOD Exist by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2019
I will share my own thoughts on OP's question when I finish the books on philosophy and esoterica I'm currently reading.
Re: Does GOD Exist by LordReed(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2019
johnydon22:
Isn't it a logical absurdity to expect induction on something that is by definition transcendent?

Not when the proponents insist it has real world effects.
Re: Does GOD Exist by johnydon22(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
LordReed:

Not when the proponents insist it has real world effects.

Fair enough
Re: Does GOD Exist by hakeem4(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
No God doesn't exist! God lives!!!

God is existence itself, the Source of all life forms and existence!

God is not the I was, or I would be, but the I Am!!!

That is I Am, in the past, I Am, in the present, I Am in the future, I Am till the end!!!

In short God is everything, and everything is God.
is this true? Or something you desperately want it to be true ?
Re: Does GOD Exist by oaroloye(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
MISHIGAS!

You are a godless person, trying to simulate what you think a worshipper of God should say.

You can, at best, only impress the clueless- not those who actually have Direct Knowledge of God.

WHO IS GOD.
have u ever sat down and start thinking how god came into existence, well dont do it because it will only affect you mentally.
have done it several times. OK, so who is God
he is your creator weather u believe him or not- this my definition.

Any dunce knows that God is "The Creator."

What is "Creation."

Can you "create" anything?

Have you ever seen anyone "create" anything?

How is "creation" done?

If you defined that, you would be teaching Atheists.

At this rate, all you are doing is parotting trite maxims.

JESUS
some say he is a prophet, angel, not the son of god.
but wait o, have u ever bought a house,car and company and someone says it does not belong to you. how will you feel?
God created Jesus and ordained him as his son.

What is the relevance of your example?

How can someone be "ordained" as a son?

Does that mean that you never believed that Yeshua was the Son of God- but God just decided to SAY that he is- and you are just humouring Him?

A true Believer in Lord Yeshua would never say such a thing- unless they were a JEHOVAH'S WITLESS, SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST, or some other clueless sect.

DOES GOD EXIST.
of course yes, because only a fool will say in his heart that there is no God[scriptures].
Until you assume a god, life is purposeless.

. PSALM 14:1.

THE fool hath said in his heart,

"THERE IS NO GOD."

They are corrupt,
they have done abominable works,
there is none that doeth good.

THE BIBLE DOES NOT SAY THAT THOSE WHO SAY THAT THERE IS NO GOD ARE "FOOLS!"

The Old Testament was written to Israelites, and not to GENTILES.

All Israelites traced their genealogies to Abraham and Sarah and their Miracle Son, Isaac.

It was necessary for any Israelite to be able to recite their genealogy on-demand, as if their lives depended on it- because they did.

They all knew who all of their ancestors during the Exodus were.

They totally knew that that that had happened.

The Scriptures could not be their only record.

Therefore, if any of THEM should deny the existence of God, THEY would be "FOOLS."

They all had Ancestors who had experienced Miracles of God, and lived through Ages of Miracles of God.

Therefore, for them to deny the Testimony of their own Ancestors would be the very height of stupidity.

GENTILES do not share the History that David and his contemporaries had, and for them to disbelieve in The God of Israel, without any serious explanatory instruction, cannot be justly called unreasonable, nor stupid.

NATURE OF GOD;
1. excellence
2. pure
3. loving
4. strict and merciful
5. God too laughs

THESE ARE THINGS PEOPLE IGNORANT OF WHAT THE BIBLE ACTUALLY SAYS WOULD SAY.

*You dont need God to come down to tell you he exists. His word is with us on earth to make us believe in him.

WE CERTAINLY NEED GOD TO MANIFEST HIMSELF TO US- BUT WE HAVE TO EARN IT.

[quote] *Those who fight against paying of tithe to the church are fighting Jesus the head of the church.

IS THIS SUPPOSED TO WOO THE SYMPATHY OF CHRISTIANS WHO PAY TITHES?

*Dont waste your time listening to those who talk against the church, pastors, and Jesus for they will only woo your mind into believing wrong things.

A CHRISTIAN WHO CANNOT DEFEND CHRISTIANITY IS WORSE THAN USELESS- THEY ARE A LIABILITY!

Those Christians who ignored Unbelievers, in several countries, ended up dying by the millions- RWANDA, EAST EUROPE, CHINA, THE SOVIET UNION...

Perhaps you actually work for people who want that to happen.
Re: Does GOD Exist by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
hakeem4:
is this true? Or something you desperately want it to be true ?
I find it really absurd to have to defending such an obvious Truth, as obvious as the air we breath, that God doesn't just exist but lives.

You should be able to see from my response that i believed such a question about if God exists was uncalled for and shouldn't even exist.

So I believe you're the ones trying desperately not to believe the obvious Truth, not the other way around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? / Catholics Celebrate Mass Today At Lekki Toll Gate @ #endsars (live Video) / Who Is Maye Of Yorubaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.