Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands (7506 Views)

Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) / Uche Jumbo Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by ucvibes: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
larry gaga pictured together with ini edo and uche jumbo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4zDpM6lv2M/

2 Likes

Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by Geminita1(f): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ini edo my lookalike wink

4 Likes

Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by Blakjewelry(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Geminita1:
wey picture make we check am if na true

5 Likes

Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by cypher247: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmm
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Handful grin
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by potbelly(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is he supposed to grab them with his two legs? angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by franklingud(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Geminita1:
You don't look like her at all.

You are even prettier!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by sunsewa16: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Geminita1:

Almost, but when u don chop money wey she chop,u go fine pass her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by generationz(f): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Who is this guy?

He is very popular among Nigerian artistes.

Even Tuface holds him in high esteem.
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by BanevsJoker(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
franklingud:

You don't look like her at all.

You are even prettier!
Alas, you fell for a catfish. Peppersoup things don set.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by franklingud(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Alas, you fell for a catfish. Peppersoup things don set.
Yeah!! Sexy cat
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by BanevsJoker(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
franklingud:

Yeah!! Sexy cat
Oga, that's a dude with a fake profile picture.

4 Likes

Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by Spactacle(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Inside life grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by OluwasureGig: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
generationz:
Who is this guy?

He is very popular among Nigerian artistes.

Even Tuface holds him in high esteem.
larrygaga is a badass producer. any song he lays his hands unto is an instant hit. man doesn't make bad songs at alllll

1 Like

Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by generationz(f): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
OluwasureGig:

larrygaga is a badass producer. any song he lays his hands unto is an instant hit. man doesn't make bad songs at alllll

Seriously?

I never knew he was a producer. I thought he was just a big person (financier) in the industry.
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by Oloriebi17(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Baddest night �
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by OluwasureGig: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
generationz:

Seriously?

I never knew he was a producer. I thought he was just a big person (financier) in the industry.
lol no nah. when he visited the house in the recently concluded bbnaija he talked up his dexterity at music production and how he takes his time to make good music cos he knows Nigerians love good music. he's just top class.
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by Oloriebi17(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Baddest
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by rex444(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
hahahaha this pix U using on your dp is a very pretty gal infact let her not change the looks
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by Tarabye: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
What kind of heading is this? shocked shocked shocked

A pose is equivalent to 'grab'?? undecided
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by mecksoncrown: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
LOL, I was about saying what kind of title is this, LOL. Na by force to be a blogger?
potbelly:
Is he supposed to grab them with his two legs? angry

1 Like

Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by obinna58(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Geminita1:
shocked
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by franklingud(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Whaaat
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by Roon9(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Veterans
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by AverageAnnie(f): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Uche is just naturally beautiful... even without wig.
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by DaddyMorenike: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Geminita1:
continue.
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by iykomo0(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Are you in search of a good, reliable, legal and safe means of making money online with minimal stress? All you need is your smartphone and a data subscription. If your answer is yes, then join this WhatsApp group and be on your way to financial freedom.. https:// chat.whatsapp. com/C1eXpeOviB44lilnejreXo ... Do not let excuses deprive you of financial freedom. Or Whatsapp 081 017 41516... Or simply drop your WhatsApp number and get added to the business group...
Re: Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands by Laurene: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
OluwasureGig:

lol no nah. when he visited the house in the recently concluded bbnaija he talked up his dexterity at music production and how he takes his time to make good music cos he knows Nigerians love good music. he's just top class.
nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Celebrities Model For Yomi Casual’s 2013 Fashion Design Collection-pho / Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 / Meet Esther Ezenwoye, Abujapress Publisher Spotted At African Icon Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.