Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Omashola Signs Endorsement Deal With Plaqadinc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omashola Signs Endorsement Deal With Plaqadinc (499 Views)

Sheila Courage Not Getting Married. Signs Endorsement Deal With Zikel Cosmetics. / Jackye Signs Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja (Photos) / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omashola Signs Endorsement Deal With Plaqadinc by nwokoromercyme(f): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
2019 Big Brother Nigeria former housemate, Omashola Kola Oburoh, simply known as ‘Omashola‘ has signed an endorsement deal with Plaqadic.

The reality TV star made this known on his Instagram page where he said he is pleased to join the talent programme family as a member.

The new deal is the first the reality TV star has bagged since he left the house.

He wrote:

“My name is Omashola Kola Oburoh and I am pleased to announce that I am now part of @plaqadinc Talent Programme family ❤️”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4vFfjfnpUr/

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/omashola-signs-endorsement-deal-with.html

Re: Omashola Signs Endorsement Deal With Plaqadinc by nwokoromercyme(f): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Omashola Signs Endorsement Deal With Plaqadinc by Pmtvng: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
wink

(1) (Reply)

Teni Urges Fans To Eat What Is Good For Them / Mp3: Ojay – Money Hanger / Cardi B & Offset Dance To Bigthril’s ‘parte After Parte’ (SEE VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.