Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas (40228 Views)

Hamza Mohammed Calls Out Habibat Ahmed For Being 'A Husband Snatcher' / The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by franugo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
isthatso:

it cannot be, there are some things that should not come out of the mouth or keyboard of a man with common sense.

Most of the flats in Eko towers are the same size so why would a 3 bedroom rent for $100k and another 3 bedroom for $5m simply because it is penthouse?

https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/flats-apartments/lagos/eko-atlantic-city/showtype

http://www.ekopearltowers.com/upload/brochure/EKO_e-brochure.pdf

Penthouse suites are always more expensive than the other suites...dt having been said, the price difference shouldn't be DT much... Anyho...you're right. smiley
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by nedekid: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Olodo efcc. That's what you get when you load the place with quota system people. All they announce is sensational news. They think we are mumus that will believe an apartment in Nigeria is rented for 5m usd a year.
Besides na crime to rent such house if you have the money?

1 Like

Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
highest price for the latest corolla is not more than 15m. Dumb bloggers.
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by Skmoda360(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
themonk:
Only brainless people will belive there is a place in Lagos you will pay $5M per year for rent.

How much is a mansion in Beverly Hills?

OP don't tell me you believe this rubbish.
Have you been to Eko Atlantic before? If no then shut the f" up....

1 Like

Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skmoda360:

Have you been to Eko Atlantic before? If no then shut the f" up....

bro enlighten us all... are there any apts in that said building that rent for $5M?!
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by desgiezd(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
themonk:
Only brainless people will belive there is a place in Lagos you will pay $5M per year for rent.

Do you even know the place? If you do, you wouldn't doubt the price

2 Likes

Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by adm212144: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
themonk:

thank you for your point .this Magu Guy is desperate over something I don’t trust this guy and every about his job is witch hunting.i have know efcc to be scammer of all scammers

1 Like

Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by Madaraa1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
the guy networth is 19billion naira and efcc are still telling us he paid rent of. 2bn naira who they dey lie give self

the problem is nigeria we are to gullible we belive everytin monkey swallow money abi na snake some bastard belive say na actual snake

1 Like

Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
themonk:

When a duplex at Abraham Adesanya is N1m? One room self contained is 300k.
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by richkal(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
EFCC put up the figure with mere assumption. They know that guilible Nigerians, both Educated ones and the illiterates, will swallow the claim hook, line and sinker. I refuse to be mislead.

1 Like

Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by Thugaa: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Aint we all tired of efcc's diezani and mompha news every now and then. They keep repainting and sugar coating it. Pls catch us some politicians biko. I strongly believe there are no 3 bedroom rent for 5 million dollars in a Eko atlantic or whereever in said lagos

1 Like

Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by Jocash(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Fact bro
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by Legendguru: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Really
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by Skmoda360(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro enlighten us all... are there any apts in that said building that rent for $5M?!
It's just a made up figure and besides this might be a typo error or an exaggerated fees........which is quite obvious, I'm only saying cuz no one was aware of the exact figure they use to collect for that particular suite...
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by MiddleDimension: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2019
themonk:

i am not sure the price but Eko pearl is actually in Eko Atlantic and the rents qnd facilities there compare with some of the best even abroad
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by themonk(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2019
MiddleDimension:

i am not sure the price but Eko pearl is actually in Eko Atlantic and the rents qnd facilities there compare with some of the best even abroad

$5M will BUY you a mansion at Beverly hills.
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by MiddleDimension: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
themonk:

$5M will BUY you a mansion at Beverly hills.

the point i am making is that Eko pearl is a tower at eko atlantic and if it costs that much i will not be surprised. the US consulate in Lagos just bought land in Eko Atlantic and it was bought for 65million dollars! this does not include the actual building. HUAWEI also got a land there. they are planning to move from their current base at the Oriental Hotel.

the price may not be up to, but Eko Atlantic is expensive!
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by abeggnow: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
themonk:

And?

Someone posted that houses in banana island max at $710,000. You are not in touch with reality if you think $5M will be paid for rent in a year in Lagos when you can use that money to buy a mansion in Beverly Hills.
you miss the point, those towers in elo Atlantic are for multinationals the meant to imitate Dubai here in Eko and mind you some houses in banana island are far more than $1m . Infact some lands there are more
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by themonk(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
MiddleDimension:

the point i am making is that Eko pearl is a tower at eko atlantic and if it costs that much i will not be surprised. the US consulate in Lagos just bought land in Eko Atlantic and it was bought for 65million dollars! this does not include the actual building. HUAWEI also got a land there. they are planning to move from their current base at the Oriental Hotel.

the price may not be up to, but Eko Atlantic is expensive!
Sorry but you are not making any point, also stop peddling fake numbers, US consulate bought 50, 000 sqm for $1.5M. I hope you know how large 50, 000 sqm is?

I repeat, only brainless people will believe someone rented a three bedroom flat for $5M. A flat at that tower can never COST more than $2M to purchase not even rent.

1 Like

Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by themonk(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
abeggnow:
you miss the point, those towers in elo Atlantic are for multinationals the meant to imitate Dubai here in Eko and mind you some houses in banana island are far more than $1m . Infact some lands there are more
To purchase and not to rent. None of those flats will cost more than $2M to purchase and that is me being generous, Don't sleep walk through life and belive the hype, reality is when you know your figures and not arguing out of hype. Can you provide an single evidence from any listing online that any flat in that tower costs more that $1M to rent? Just a single one. Do you even know the numbers you are calling? My friends I will convinently use that money to buy a whole house in dubai.
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by chukwuyenumlove: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
oluwamile:
.I don't know how flaunting of wealth on social media will help u,those days when there were no social media, wealthy ones plenty
Ur into fraud and ur still making noise,I no know y Nigerians get this mentality of operation flaunt my wealth.
Otedola get pass 5Billion and e no dey make noise

THEY WANT US WHO ARE NOT INTO CRIME TO FEEL THAT WE ARE NOT DOING WELL
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by MiddleDimension: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
themonk:

Sorry but you are not making any point, also stop peddling fake numbers, US consulate bought 50, 000 sqm for $1.5M. I hope you know how large 50, 000 sqm is?

I repeat, only brainless people will believe someone rented a three bedroom flat for $5M. A flat at that tower can never COST more than $2M to purchase not even rent.

ok
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by THURAFTERNOON: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2019
firfinch:
Now imagine have 1000 cars on your uber fleet making money for you weekly...

Remitting ONLY 30k STEADY weekly !!! DAMN
Re: ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas by tck2000(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
themonk:

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen / Mr Ibu Storms Movie Set After Release From Hospital, Fans Jubilate (photos) / Photos Of Celebrities At AY LIVE Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.