Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

[music + Video] Sinach Returns With New Song “omemma” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [music + Video] Sinach Returns With New Song “omemma” (185 Views)

Lyrics : Sinach Ft Nolly – Omemma / Sinach - Omemma (mp3 Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[music + Video] Sinach Returns With New Song “omemma” by afolabilamide: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Gospel music powerhouse, Sinach returns with a brand new single titled “Omemma”

According To Sinach: Omemma is a joyful and lively African melody written in English and Igbo (a language from South Eastern Nigeria), and it talks about the goodness, faithfulness, and special love of God. Omemma was recorded live at Sinach Live in Concert in Lagos Nigeria, so step into timeless moments of thanksgiving and worship with this new release from Sinach!”

OMEMMA!! God has been so good to me and I want you to join me to give thanks to our good God!! While you are at it please share your testimony here

Download, Listen And Share

DOWNLOAD SONG HERE: https://www.gospelvibes.com.ng/music-video-sinach-returns-with-new-song-omemma/

(1) (Reply)

[music] Burna Boy – My Money, My Baby › / Chidinma & Flavour – 40yrs Everlasting EP / Mr P – Too Late (prod. Goldswarm) Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.