Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

To Believers, don't focus or dwell on the current world crisis. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Believers, don't focus or dwell on the current world crisis. (275 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Explosive Insights Into Current World Events / Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) / ✳Don't Focus Or Dwell On The Current World Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Believers, don't focus or dwell on the current world crisis. by OpenYourEyes1: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
✴Edited Post

Posted Today [07:42am On April 27 2020]

Focus more GOD and being productive. Avoid distractions and don't ever be afraid.

And try as much as you can to "cover" your body/nose for the sake of those around you who are weak in faith. Do the meaningful/safe things the qualified professionals and governments ask you to do... especially when in doubt or start losing faith... this includes the social distancing, eating healthy, drinking lots of water, etc .

Focus more on the Word of GOD. Focus on Godly videos, audios, radio stations, articles/posts. Focus on Godly things that make you happy, comfort you and give you Godly hope
Re: To Believers, don't focus or dwell on the current world crisis. by oaroloye(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
SHALOM!

The "Whole Armour of God" was one of the first Spiritual concepts I learned after I was converted to Pentecostal Christianity.

I heard a Sermon on it by R.W. SCHAMBACH of America.

This was the most advanced Christian Doctrine I ever heard in my life.

I used it, because I didn't know any better.

It seemed to get results, but I now understand my limited successes to be based on the fact that I actually did have REAL Righteousness, as opposed to the counterfeit and imaginary Righteousness taught by Paul.

PAUL was a Pharisee undercover spy, tasked with destroying Christianity by any means necessary.

He therefore used the Technique of SOWING TARES to destroy everything Lord Yeshua had built.

He taught Pharisee Doctrines that Lord Yeshua had condemned, pretending that he had received them by Revelation from Lord Yeshua in Heaven.

Lord Yeshua said that the False Prophet Wolves-in-Sheep's-Clothing are known by their fruits.

Paul's Endgame was to personally deliver his bogus Testimony to Emperor Nero, telling him that he had gotten saved by a Special Manifestation of Lord Yeshua, received while he was doing the exact opposite of what is necessary to receive a manifestation of Lord Yeshua.

Of course, wicked Nero had to succumb to the Temptation to try it out.

To kill as many Christians as it took, to make Lord Yeshua manifest to him.

PAUL was one of his first victims- but he was all right with that, being insane.

He surely saw himself as SAMSON- giving his life to kill far more Christians with his death than he managed to pull of during his entire lifetime.

Nothing he says should be trusted.

Re: To Believers, don't focus or dwell on the current world crisis. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
✴Edited Post

Posted Today [07:42am On April 27 2020]

Focus more GOD and being productive. Avoid distractions and don't ever be afraid.

And try as much as you can to "cover" body/nose for the sake of those around you who are weak in faith. Do the meaningful/safe things the qualified professionals and governments ask you to do... especially when in doubt or start losing faith... this includes the social distancing, eating healthy, drinking lots of water, etc .

Focus more on the Word of GOD. Focus on Godly videos, audios, radio stations, articles/posts. Focus on Godly things that make you happy, comfort and give you Godly hope

For the sake of those around you who are weak in faith

especially if in doubt or start losing faith

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Is real / The Dream Challange / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 22nd December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.