Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 22nd December 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 22nd December 2019 (281 Views)

The Alarming Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex Today / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 22nd December 2019 by femoint007(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT'S MANUAL
LESSON SEVENTEEN
SUNDAY 22ND DECEMBER 2019

TOPIC: DEMONS ON ASSIGNMENT (PT 2)

*SUNDAY SCHOOL HYMN*

*1.* O Sunday School, on the Lord's day,
O how I love Thee well,
I am happy, it makes me glad
To rejoice at Thy birth.

*2.* O Sunday School, on the Lord's day,
Thy friend friendship suits me well,
Both young and will sing Thy song,
We long for Sunday School.

*3.* O Sunday School, on the Lord's day,
Christ was Thy first teacher,
The Holy Spirit, great teacher,
Does manifest in thee.

*4.* O Sunday School, on the Lord's day,
This testimony is sure,
That God, the Father Almighty,
Poured His blessing on Thee.

*5.* O Sunday School, on the Lord's day,
Though the sun be so bright,
Or if the clouds be black with rain,
I'll be in Sunday School.

*6.* O Sunday School, on the Lord's day,
I rejoice to see Thee,
Will thou pass over me today?
Without my being blest?

MEMORY VERSE: "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;" -- Mark 16:17

BIBLE PASSAGE: ACTS 16:16-18

Acts:16.16
Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling.
Acts:16.17
This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, "These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation."
Acts:16.18
And this she did for many days. But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her." And he came out that very hour.

INTRODUCTION
It is better to prevent demonic attack than seek for deliverance. However, anyone under the influence of demons needs to learn about how to deal with the situation and be free (John 8:32, 36).

LESSON OUTLINES
1. Scriptural conditions for deliverance
2. Steps to being delivered

SCRIPTURAL CONDITIONS FOR DELIVERANCE

The effective response of demons to our command to lose their hold and get out of the regions of their operation largely depends on some scriptural conditions.
These include Strong faith/belief (Mark 16:17) in the power that is in the name of Jesus Christ (Philippians 2:9-11), a life of holiness (Hebrews 4:12), the anointing/power of God that flows through the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 61:1-2), Fasting and praying (Matthew 17:15-211), submission to God (James 4:5-7) and the blood of Jesus (Revelations 12:11).

STEPS TO BEING DELIVERED

Unwilling victims of demonic attack seeking deliverance must first acknowledge the supremacy of the power and authority of Jesus over demons (Matthew 28:18). Such victims should also believe that power to overcome demons has been delegated to true believers/followers of Christ ( Mark 16:15, 17; Luke 10:19). They must therefore seek help/counsel in order to be completely delivered. Hence, the following steps are crucial to dealing with demons:

1. Total surrender to Christ because demons do not bow to those that are not in Christ (Acts 19:14-16, Philippians 2:9-11).

2. Readiness to let go of habitual/besetting sins like anger, failure to forgive, bitterness etc. in order to get rid of demonic strongholds (Hebrews 12:1, Romans 7: 18-25)

3. Subjection to proper discipleship and nurtured in the word of God (Luke 10:1, 17; Psalm 107:20; John 8:32; James 1:25).

4. Plead the blood of Jesus, exercise your authority and bind the demon in operation and command it to get out in the name of Jesus (Revelations 12:11).

5. After deliverance, continue steadfastly in the faith (Galatians 5:1), living a life of holiness (Proverbs 16:7) and serving the Lord Jesus faithfully (Romans 12:11). This will insure 'the delivered' against a recurrence of demonic attack (Matthew 12:43-44).

CONCLUSION
Every genuine believer can deal with demons and put them where they belong.

QUESTIONS
1. Mention five scriptural conditions to being delivered.
2. What are the steps necessary for deliverance?

(1) (Reply)

Cleared / Re: Here Are 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist PART 2 / Why Religious Teachers Who GOD Never Spoke To Encourage War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.