Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP (20466 Views)

DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund / Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists / Muslim Council Calls For Sack Of Taraba SSG Over Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by realstars: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
More trouble in that state, Edo, the house of commotion.
The is the case of the boss and the master.

Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by gurunlocker: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
I am loving Edo drama...... The person that's supposed to come in and meditate is chilling in his second home. grin
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by bestman09(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
angry
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by fatymore(f): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Read my siggy
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Ceejay20: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Edo State is officially in crisis, Obaseki Vs Oshiomole they both need to go into ring and fight with groves already lets see who will win #GreedyPoliticians
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by alezzy13: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
But I thought the two warlords had previously been reconciled??
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Nanorest: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ceejay20:
Edo State is officially in crisis, Obaseki Vs Oshiomole they both need to go into ring and fight with groves already lets see who will win #GreedyPoliticians

Some think oshiomole is the greedy one. Imagine what obaseki did during the 2018 primary election

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Ruthebis(f): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
crazy country!
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Danwakae(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
realsaintfamous:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/edo-apc-faction-suspends-obaseki-deputy-over-alleged-plan-to-join-pdp/amp/

WHY IS THE GROUP'S NAME NOT IN YOUR REPORT ...HOW ARE THEY A FACTION OF APC WHEN NOT EVEN A MEMBER OF THE EXECUTIVE IS WITH THEM ....ALL THIS CANT SAVE OSHOBABA , HE IS GONE.
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by mastermaestro(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Clevite:
Oshiomole's ultimate plan unfolding. Gradually paving the way for Ize-Iyamu. It's going to be interesting to see how all the drama will fully unfold in the days ahead.

Oshiomhole thinks he can toss Ize-Iyamu around. I laugh at his political callowness. grin grin Ize-Iyamu, if he ever wins the governorship seat (GOD forbid), he will teach that ex comrade a bitter lesson. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by chloride6: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Who ever has the Police will win...

grin
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Angelfrost(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Clevite:
Oshiomole's ultimate plan unfolding. Gradually paving the way for Ize-Iyamu. It's going to be interesting to see how all the drama will fully unfold in the days ahead.

Another Ambode treatment loading... Main reason why Ize-Iyamu jumped ship. Strategically positioning himself to take off.
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by PHILipu1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sanchez01:
The APC though... So he is suspended because he refused to to bend to the will of his predecessor? Our way of playing politics in Nigeria seems demonic.

Quite unfortunate that the good people of Edo State will feel this wàhálà more than anything. The short, dark man in Abuja without an idea on how to act as a leader should understand that it was Oyegun's turn yesterday before it got to him.

If as a party they can't resolve their crisis internally without having to make a public, they very well shouldn't be trusted with leadership and positions.
I guess you fell for Obaseki cheap lies.
He failed woefully as a governor

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by bornolowu(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Clevite:
What are you smoking? Don't say rubbish pls.
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by webngnews: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Sonoyom(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
See how confused they are, little wonder we don't understand the direction the country is going

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Gee64: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
The melodrama of greed versus good governance. Obaseki is doing well.
Edo people love him!
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Antoeni(m): 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Chose your Battles Wisely
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Lugianostar(m): 3:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Forget about the baboon called Obaseke and let device a means of not been vulnerable these festive season.

Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Essential(m): 4:50am On Nov 14, 2019
what goes around, comes around.

Pikin wey say e mama no go sleep, himself no go sleep too.

Obaseki is a pdp man wearing Apc cloak.

When Nwc come to conduct primary election from abuja, He will realize that he is a Butterfly that think he is a Bird.

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Sunsets: 5:08am On Nov 14, 2019
But that's Oshiomole's forte - betrayal.
babyfaceafrica:
nice..Adams may be very high handed and greedy but I don't like betrayals
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by witworth(m): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2019
Oshiomhole is only retaliating from the frustration of a vote of no confidence passed on him by APC.
The good governor Obaseki should just go to the same PDP that he's been accused of working with and win the state again. APC go weep well.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by barinedan(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2019
This drama is getting interesting with each passing day, apc is really working hard (against itself) they now realised how evil they are and now they are using their own broom to sweep themselves away the same way they swept themselves out of Rivers and Zamfara. They need our help i just bought ten bunches of broom and i want to go to edo state now, how can i get there pls someone should direct me, I'm in Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Oxb90: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2019
ursullalinda:
Edo state is boiling because of some pple's greed .....God pls let not the lives of the innocent be sacrificed for what they know not.
then let the "innocent" mind their business.
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by ddippset(m): 7:04am On Nov 14, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Crazy people. Obaseki's 8years must be complete.

Oshiomole who was against godfatherism now wants to be a godfather! Rubbish!
Which 8 years?

Do we practice 8 year term in Nigeria or 4 year term?

You have not even talked about Obaseki' s performance as Governor and you're automatically giving him 8 years.

That's our problem in this country; every Governor is automatically granted 8 years.
Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Enyimbamercedes: 7:08am On Nov 14, 2019
What is with short people and the quest for power! Oshiomole, Tinubu, El-Rascal

This is love speech ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Oxb90: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
nice..Adams may be very high handed and greedy but I don't like betrayals
Aeducate me Sir, who betrayed who and how did he betray him. I thought Oshiomole completed his eight years tenure and boasted that he has destroyed godfatherism in Edo politics. How come he's now going back to his vomit. Remember its only dogs that does that.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Madness everywhere
osagie my brother osaruese oooo Osalobua must validate bini las las

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus / Prof Osinbajo Pays Tribute To Prince Bola Ajibola, Attends His Funeral / Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.