Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock (552 Views)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock by FactBoyz: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Despite the travails that trailed Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, this past week concerning perceived problem with the presidency; he presided over the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting in Abuja today.

See photos below

News From Factboyz

https:///2019/11/despite-travails-osinbajo-presides-fec-meeting-in-aso-rock.html

Re: Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock by Smalldick123(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Audio meeting
Re: Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Just look at that man. Does he look well?
See the sunken cheek and eyes.

Exactly like the picture posted last week where he went for the othedola stuff.

Non of them dey smile again?

Where did their smiles go grin
Re: Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock by QuotaSystem: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
That's how to do it Osibaba cheesy

Ignore them. Pay no heed to frustrated detractors. They know you're their biggest threat in 2023 hence their desperation.

Let them fret, let them be jittery; just remain focused my dear VP. The President and all of us have full confidence in you.

Continue to remain loyal and dutiful to your boss and country; come 2023 we will reward you with the Presidency in Allah ya yarda.

Ignore them Starboy, till they start to doubt their own existence cool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock by alwaysonnet: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Inside life.

Check out this app on google play store to learn how to cook all Nigeria meal. So elaborate, good for offline and easy to understand. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigeriafoodsrecipes
Re: Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock by YorubaHero12: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
sassysure:
Just look at that man. Does he look well?
See the sunken cheek and eyes.

Exactly like the picture posted last week where he went for the othedola stuff.

Non of them dey smile again?

Where did their smiles go grin

Can you show us your Dad's picture? Let us compare and contrast.

Osinbajo have always have that slim stature even before 2015. You can google his pics online prior to now!
Re: Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Osinbajo have always have that slim stature even before 2015. You can google his pics online prior to now!
Pls will u shut up and go practise your useless party and tribalistic nonsense away from my mention. I have been seeing his pictures littered online so I have the right to be concerned if I feel.he doesn't look okay.

Ediot. People like u are why Nigeria remain the way it is.

Does that man look okay to u?
Until he slumps, u will be happy.

U think it's everybody that comments on politics section that has time for party and tribal nonsense u guys do here everyday.
Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock by YorubaHero12: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
sassysure:

Pls will u shut up and go practise your useless party and tribalistic nonsense away from my mention. I have been seeing his pictures littered online so I have the right to be concerned if I feel.he doesn't look okay.

Ediot. People like u are why Nigeria remain the way it is.

Does that man look okay to u?
Until he slumps, u will be happy.

U think it's everybody that comments on politics section that has time for party and tribal nonsense u guys do here everyday.
Mtcheew.

Stop gallivanting and show us your dad's picture instead. So we can compare and contrast!

Nigeria is the only country where being slim is a symptoms of sickness or poverty. Anybody that is slim is considered wretched while people with chubby and protruded stomachs are hailed rich men.

Osinbajo has always been like that. He has even improved from his 2015 stature.

Again show us the picture of your Dad, so we can actually compare the two!

3 Likes

Re: Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock by ursullalinda(f): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
He luks pale.....Pls he should adhere to instructions and finish his tenure.....Na all of us dey the next level.....Change begins with him
Re: Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
This one is just to fulfill all righteousness.

FEC wey Abba Kyari no attend, that one na FEC?

No decision arrived at in the meeting will be implemented.
Re: Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock by somalianprince: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
What's going on?

Re: Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock by AkwalaIke1: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Stop gallivanting and show us your dad's picture instead. So we can compare and contrast!

Nigeria is the only country where being slim is a symptoms of sickness or poverty. Anybody that is slim is considered wretched while people with chubby and protruded stomachs are hailed rich men.

Osinbajo has always been like that. He has even improved from his 2015 stature.

Again show us the picture of your Dad, so we can actually compare the two!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Despite Travails, Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock by AkwalaIke1: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari In A Stick Dance With A Maiden In Sri Lanka (1977) – Throwback / Atiku,davido,dakolo,cnni,yesufu All React To Re-arrest Of Sowore By DSS / NLC Warns FG On Minimum Wage Implementation.gives Deadline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.