Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Joint Importation Group - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Joint Importation Group (943 Views)

Ondo State SS2 Joint Exam Timetable 2023 Is Out | Download Here For Free / Learn How To Start Small Importation Business / Group Importation From China, UK, Turkey, Dubai, Malaysia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joint Importation Group by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Good day Nairalanders!!

I just created a Telegram group for mini Importers & those who are interested in Importing items from China at cheaper rates but can't meet the Minimum order quantity(MOQ) of an item to connect and Import together.

Do you want to start a business but you can't meet the MOQ? This group is for you.

Do you want to Import items for personal use
and can't meet the MOQ? This group is also for you.

Check my signature to join!

Are you a spammer that likes spamming people's group? I'm sorry but this group isn't for you.

Do you like Robbing people of their hard earned money? I'm so sorry, this group is not for you too.

Please, check the next group.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Joint Importation Group by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oppss.. seems I can't share the link here.

Check my signature, send a message to the number and you will get a link to join
Re: Joint Importation Group by Mariangeles(f): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Adanairaland:
Good day Nairalanders!!

I just created a Telegram group for mini Importers & those who are interested in Importing items from China at cheaper rates but can't meet the Minimum order quantity(MOQ) of an item to connect and Import together.

Do you want to start a business but you can't meet the MOQ? This group is for you.

Do you want to Import items for personal use
and can't meet the MOQ? This group is also for you.

Check my signature to join!

Are you a spammer that likes spamming people's group? I'm sorry but this group isn't for you.

Do you like Robbing people of their hard earned money? I'm so sorry, this group is not for you too.

Please, check the next group.

Thank you.

Where do you buy from ?
Re: Joint Importation Group by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

Where do you buy from ?

Alibaba
Re: Joint Importation Group by Mariangeles(f): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Adanairaland:

Alibaba
OK.
I want to join the group
Re: Joint Importation Group by susiivy: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
I'm interested
Re: Joint Importation Group by Eze98: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
How can i be part of this?
Re: Joint Importation Group by jossy1luv(f): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
I’m interested
Re: Joint Importation Group by RareGOLD(f): 9:40am On May 20, 2020
I'm interested please.

(1) (Reply)

70 Years Old Designer VERA Wang Looking Wow In New Pics / ( Video ) Oluchi - Swimsuit Cover / Do You Like Big Or Small Ear Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.