Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development (14126 Views)

Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco / Throwback Video: Arsene Wenger Takes Over At Arsenal Sept 1996 / Who Should Replace Arsene Wenger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by JayPeeOham: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
dfrost:

shocked How can? Nigeria has since closed her borders, so we are now local (lo lo lo local rappers according to Reminise, Olamide and Phyno)

englishmart be careful there oOo? cheesy wink grin

LMFAO grin
LWKMD grin
ROTFL grin
LOL grin
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by tete7000(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Not surprised. Had always known it is roles like this that will fit his passion.
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by saintaustine(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:

I'm a Nigerian already.

Why pick up another punishment by supporting Arsenal?

Hahahaahaaaaahahaa
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by johnstar(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:
grin

If this man rest, na bad thing? angry

Rest or not rest oo.. person go die one day

Do more of what makes u happy

Na weytn dey make am
Happy b dat.. oyinbo diffrent from africa

Na der fun b dat

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by udeze2000: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:

I'm a Nigerian already.

Why pick up another punishment by supporting Arsenal?
Ewwooo, chineke meee
This one na savage reply.
Lemme just kuku off my data and go and sleep jeje.
idonbiliv it
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by slimfit1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
I hope football is putting food on your table because I know that he has billions of naira in his account if you don't go hustle lazy people.
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by toprealman: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Better.....not fair for any club supporter to endure the heartache
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
His real Job.
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by Legendguru: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by Teejay13(m): 2:25am On Nov 14, 2019
Congratulations to him
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by tck2000(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by naptu2: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
tck2000:

I'm curious, why do you keep posting these punctuation marks on old threads?
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by tck2000(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
naptu2:

I'm curious, why do you keep posting these punctuation marks on old threads?
Lol,My followed Topics has gotten to page 45 and once page 45 is filled up,the threads at page 45 start disappearing and i wouldn't want that because i would like to read them.So,i have to go to my followed topics,click on a topic,comment anything on it and unfollow the topic.When i want to read it,i click on my profile and click on my post.Then i read!
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by naptu2: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
tck2000:
Lol,My followed Topics has gotten to page 45 and once page 45 is filled up,the threads at page 45 start disappearing and i wouldn't want that because i would like to read them.So,i have to go to my followed topics,click on a topic,comment anything on it and unfollow the topic.When i want to read it,i click on my profile and click on my post.Then i read!

That can't be right. I have 61 pages of followed topics and I've never lost a thread.

Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by tck2000(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
naptu2:

That can't be right. I have 61 pages of followed topics and I've never lost a thread.
Oh,when i newly registered in 2018,mine got to 50 pages but after some time,it reduce and i lost some thread.I wouldn't want that to happen again as prevention is better than cure.But wait haven't you lost any thread since you join Nairaland or does it keep moving from 61- infinity?
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by naptu2: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
tck2000:
Oh,when i newly registered in 2018,mine got to 50 pages but after some time,it reduce and i lost some thread.I wouldn't want that to happen again as prevention is better than cure.But wait haven't you lost any thread since you join Nairaland or does it keep moving from 61- infinity?

I have never lost any thread since I joined in 2011. The only threads that "vanish" are threads that are deleted by the mods because the creators broke the rules and threads that vanished when Nairaland was hacked in 2014.
Re: Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development by tck2000(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
naptu2:

I have never lost any thread since I joined in 2011. The only threads that "vanish" are threads that are deleted by the mods because the creators broke the rules and threads that vanished when Nairaland was hacked in 2014.

Oh,thanks for your time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Arsenal Against Juventus / Steaua Bucharest Vs Chelsea - UCL (0 - 4) On 1st October 2013 / Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (5 - 0) On 20th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.