Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (74510 Views)

Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Khd95:
set awon donnblu grin grin grin

these are south African kids, small time now they will look for foreigners to blame
Making a mountain out of a molehill, who didn't smoke a little weed in high school? These are teens and this is what teens do. As for Nigerians being blamed, you are blamed for what the wrong that you do, stop playing dumb

3 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
oz4real83:
Nigeria, Nelson Mandela and others who fought for the freedom of South Africa, it seems it was a wasted effort. Most of these South Africans are irredeemable.
just for smoking weed? Lol. Ok.

3 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by STENON(f): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Emodeee:
They are marlians I guesscheesy.
Hi, I got multiple pms from you. Please can I meet you ?
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
IronGalaxy:
not just this. There are many negative behaviours associated with South Africans. They are just an African version of Sodom and Gomorrah.

7 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
oz4real83:
not just this. There are many negative behaviours associated with South Africans. They are just an African version of Sodom and Gomorrah.
ha ha ha, a Nigerian is the last of all nationalities to tell me this ,every negative list has Nigeria in it and Nigerians themselves have the worst reputation of all Africans. You absolutely have no clout in pointing imperfections from South Africans

3 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by nauto5: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
I see
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
IronGalaxy:
ha ha ha, a Nigerian is the last of all nationalities to tell me this ,every negative list has Nigeria in it and Nigerians themselves have the worst reputation of all Africans. You absolutely have no clout in pointing imperfections from South Africans
you support this and you will later blame Nigerians and other Africans, destroying their properties as the cause of the problem. If you support all these, why not take responsibility for the consequences? Why blame others?

6 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians are smatter than south Africans, accept fact.

5 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
IronGalaxy:
at least he is making more sense than you.

1 Like

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I went to miixed school in SA, I smoked weed in toilets with your beloved whites. The d1ck riding of white people and the bastardisation of black South Africans is honestly annoying
your mother was a domestic slave to the whites during apartheid, I just exposed your family biggest secret.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Emmek09(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you mother was a domestic slave to the whites during apartheid, I just exposed you family biggest secret.
You are stupid

4 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Nigerians are smatter than south Africans, accept fact.
And yet you can't even build a common road let alone it's drainage. Lol. You people are deluded it's like you're under a spell and the person who cast a spell on you died 10 years ago

2 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
oz4real83:
you support this and you will later blame Nigerians and other Africans, destroying their properties as the cause of the problem. If you support all these, why not take responsibility for the consequences? Why blame others?
There's plenty to be blamed on Nigerians and it's duly blamed, you are a problematic nationality we all know that. As for teens smoking weed, what's that got to do with Nigerians? Infact how does a little bit of teen fun from far flung South Africa got to do with Nigerians? The next thing you'll be posting South African kids playing hop scotch

4 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Emodeee: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
STENON:
Hi, I got multiple pms from you. Please can I meet you ?

Yes. Why not reply via mail? This place is a public place.
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by STENON(f): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Emodeee:

Yes. Why not reply via mail? This place is a public place.
Apologies please kindly ask your question

1 Like

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by tbibuzz(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
kenir:
The way people and xvideos are promoting this south africa dey make the place dey hungry me to go grin
go na make dem gut u while ur hanging upside down
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Emodeee: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
STENON:
Apologies please kindly ask your question

Is your mail not working? Let us take it there.
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by STENON(f): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Emodeee:

Is your mail not working? Let us take it there.
okay sir!
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
What happens when u continue blaming others without taking responsibilities of ur own mistakes.
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by penjm: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
She is been use as instructional material not that she really smoked.
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Can anything good ever come out of these black South Africans ?

HIV infested country
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by RTSC: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Karlman: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I went to miixed school in SA, I smoked weed in toilets with your beloved whites. The d1ck riding of white people and the bastardisation of black South Africans is honestly annoying
Here you are again talking about GDP of black south africans...I feel for you man.

But its obvious to all that black south africans are a waiting time bomb.

6 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Inhabitable1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
shut da fuc.k off can't you see that they are kids or would you do same to your sisters
Girls smoking weed u are referring as kids,, ok ooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Celexralno: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
IronGalaxy:
And yet you can't even build a common road let alone it's drainage. Lol. You people are deluded it's like you're under a spell and the person who cast a spell on you died 10 years ago

Having a bad government doesn't mean you should insult my country

We all know Nigeria was once and forever be the giant of Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Inhabitable1:
Girls smoking weed u are referring as kids,, ok ooooo.
they are still kids regardless of them smoking
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
The clean uniforms and siren school environment is more attractive than the cigarette smoke cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Literature In English Approved Books For Jss 3 Junior Waec 2017 (in Picture) / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.