Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,135 members, 7,957,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (75029 Views)

Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
The list is not complete without Kenya
IamPlato:
Not Surprised! South Africans, Ugandans, Zimbabewean are Ahead Of Nigeria In Foolish Things

1 Like

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
good for her...
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
69Ansour69:
Their ancestor right now

lol
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
shut da fuc.k off can't you see that they are kids or would you do same to your sisters

lol...please calm down
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
this is so pathetic, that's why China and so many other countries are using Africa to enrich themselves, in China right now a student is trying to react an acid with a base to see what it will produce, in South Africa a student is smoking weed now.

1 Like

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wow
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by ALPHABASE: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
kenir:
The way people and xvideos are promoting this south africa dey make the place dey hungry me to go grin
Mzansi school girls

1 Like

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin grin worse happened when I was in secondary school, people were given incissions on various parts of their bodies..
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
This pple tire me oo
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by mrtender: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
students sha!
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by OyinO: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
69Ansour69:
Their ancestor right now
That Ancestor in the picture is the GREATEST NIGRRIAN THAT EVER LIVED.
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by OyinO: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
QFOComNg:
May God help our teenagers
After your God has enjoyed watching them smoke weed? God is watching
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
What do you expect? Them legalise the smoking of weed for SA naa.
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Zwegga(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Celexralno:

Having a bad government doesn't mean you should insult my country

We all know Nigeria was once and forever be the giant of Africa
It's the giant because of it's size not because of what it has achieved idiot

1 Like

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Celexralno:

Having a bad government doesn't mean you should insult my country

We all know Nigeria was once and forever be the giant of Africa
And you people don't insult South Africa on a daily basis?

llLol ,And you can delude yourself as much as you can,I really couldn't be bothered

2 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Karlman:

Here you are again talking about GDP of black south africans...I feel for you man.

But its obvious to all that black south africans are a waiting time bomb.
Lol.is it? Time bomb is ticking on that side skull miner

2 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Spoilt Child
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
69Ansour69:
Their ancestor right now
grin
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Todetayo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
It seems South Africans have taken over this tread.........And guess what?
It's them and their always violent behavior....

1 Like

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Todetayo(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
The only thing South Africa doesn't blame others for is their success in rugby, every other issue is others' fault

3 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmmm, they don't know each cigarette they smoke is reducing their life span day by day, they should continue.
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Antichristus: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Descendants of Anikulapo Kuti, Abami Eda of the Universe.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-9D6nxO-nfP0/UmRDAIPrnhI/AAAAAAABvew/Q9MesOnv2PU/s1600/fela.jpg[/img]
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Not Surprised! South Africans, Ugandans, Zimbabewean are Ahead Of Nigeria In Foolish Things

Did you forget the almighty Kenya grin
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
IronGalaxy:
And yet you can't even build a common road let alone it's drainage. Lol. You people are deluded it's like you're under a spell and the person who cast a spell on you died 10 years ago
While I absolutely agree with you on everything you've said I want it to be clear that we know the REAL reason S.A guys have beef with Nigerian guys is we've got bigger c*cks and your women often leave you guys for us. Just want us to address that white elephant head on
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by tillaman(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Children of perdition
Future drop outs and underage moms
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:06am On Nov 15, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You are stupid
and my stupidity is the height of your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 12:35am On Nov 15, 2019
Hope they won't blame the Nigerians for selling the students weed?
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:07am On Nov 15, 2019
And their parents will be at home now claiming that they have children in school who will become lawyers and doctors in the future.....Mtchewwwwwww angry angry angry
Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2019
crownedrookie:

While I absolutely agree with you on everything you've said I want it to be clear that we know the REAL reason S.A guys have beef with Nigerian guys is we've got bigger c*cks and your women often leave you guys for us. Just want us to address that white elephant head on
Thought as much

2 Likes

Re: South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) by Hexdavewalkersl: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=84016724] grin grin grin

This kind gals dey sweet to phuck. they love preek alot grin[/quote

You are just a pedophile they are kids for crying out loud �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) / FG Scraps Post-ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.