Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) (57970 Views)

Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta / Davido Throws Party In Adeleke's Mansion In Osun State(video) / Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s ‘fake Rolex’ Into The Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by 234reader2: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2019
Alvin212:
No use am do

Money ritual

The way you used two of your friends

lol money ritual won’t buy you Benz before you run mad . poverty mind spotted
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Burgerlomo: 1:40am On Nov 14, 2019
SolexxBarry:
I can't wait to be among the team, soonest so help me God

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Igetmyown247: 2:54am On Nov 14, 2019
HacheNoire:
Scam!

All for the media!

You took that out of my mouth. Davido will anything for attention and to stay relevant.
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Realfrankie(m): 3:15am On Nov 14, 2019
HacheNoire:
Scam!

All for the media!

E go shock you
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Lugianostar(m): 3:35am On Nov 14, 2019
Was complaining about the present state of the economy as if that not enough Wizkid left to Tanzania to flex over ther and now Davido is abusing the media with fake cheap lies!!!

Am done here!!!

Ghana here i come to join Hank Anuku

See you in 2023!!!

Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:37am On Nov 14, 2019
Some adult no get sense, waiting for wizkid or davido to help una with una lazy useless yeye hand and brains, make una no go hustle.

1 Like

Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Kellie069(m): 4:42am On Nov 14, 2019
This guy just has a way of melting peoples heart. We rise by lifting others
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by alexvatt(m): 4:48am On Nov 14, 2019
tinny898:

Bro I feel collecting your account number
Hello, How are you doing?
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Godson32(m): 4:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Kpilo101:
OBO.. DADDY IFEANYI
Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Ezechimaobim(m): 6:20am On Nov 14, 2019
I love this Davido...
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by witworth(m): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Someone else would value that fake rolex he threw into the sea. Davido and Social media feferity shaaaa
Na yoruba na, na dem dey show off pass. Its a general genetic trait.
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by witworth(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2019
HacheNoire:
Scam!
All for the media!
its a good thing, or shey you no like better thing ni?
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Olufela30: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2019
Solomon8144:

Na wizkid born you?
Nigerians and their self entitlement mentality sef smh.

Davido wey e papa na Adeleke,e uncle na osun state senator. Na e grand papa design banana island. Na their family dem dey call osun money.

Wizkid on the other hand is a street boy who hustle his way to the very top and you want him to be sharing money up and down like a wealthy man kid is doing?

When he broke na ena go still come bash am say why e no save why e dey help people up and down.
Wizkid na point 2 man bro, forget the small stature o lol. wizkid na street. Them no dey use money by street wise my gee. Wizkid don dey street know say na two face people dey everywhere.

Wizkid go help you if e wan help you low key and move on with his life it's left for you to something better with yours.

Guy you no go understand wizkid personality you dey align like small pikin.

No offense

Nack d freaking nail on d head !!
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by AK481(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Thecvbankng:
If he was found wearing the fake Rollie around O.B.O, folks will still talk.

Meanwhile, no matter what field you want to enter, our certified writers will craft a document that best illustrates your skills and accomplishments. Order from us and we will make your resume stand out. Our contacts can be found in our signature below or by clicking on our profile

So if I wear fake watch greet David ,papi Ifeanyi my inlaw, he will collect, throw it away and give me a new one?

Whey David house Dey sef..
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Chatafackap. Is ed Sheeran's face sellable?

Does Ed sheraan have raw talent.

Imbecilee...
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Holyhead(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2019
I can’t believe a mature man like can say dis omg
Alvin212:
No use am do

Money ritual

The way you used two of your friends

Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Kaymaxine(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2019
FacelessKing:
Not all heroes wear cape.

Davido uplifting the brethren since 1992.

When I see you Adedeji, on behalf of we the brethren, I'll buy you beer.
...and peppered ponmo
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Isoduwa(m): 7:04am On Nov 14, 2019
obo389:
Wetn make we do?

My friend jump in to the Sea and look for that Rolex watch and stop asking stupid questions
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by ferdagammo: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2019
Hienna:
grin
Read this post 15times... Like magic ive seen alert... U can try it there also... Food fit come ur table... Thanks op
Too good to be true, I just tried it n it worked oh.

1 Like

Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Someone else would value that fake rolex he threw into the sea. Davido and Social media feferity shaaaa

He is getting more stupid daily, but some are claiming he is getting more sensible.
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2019
Solomon8144:

Na wizkid born you?
Nigerians and their self entitlement mentality sef smh

No mind them!

Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2019
Solomon8144:

Na wizkid born you?
Nigerians and their self entitlement mentality sef smh

No mind them!

Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by rayobaba(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2019
go see olamide and basketmouth pix when he never blow
oluwasegun007:
That face is not sellable, he better has raw talent...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Mathewymcmb(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2019
ode u sef won trend, why u no go use ur mama so u go fit blow pass ur charger
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by RexTramadol1: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2019
As a real niggarrr

Gbamu gbamu jigi jigi
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by umoslink(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2019
If is not Rolex with never be Rolex meaning the young sign artist was deceiving some people all this while
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Equity15(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2019
ojibole:
He should have disposed of it properly cos It's harmful to the aquatic animals now
grin see them
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by OluwasureGig: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2019
Thecvbankng:
If he was found wearing the fake Rollie around O.B.O, folks will still talk.

Meanwhile, no matter what field you want to enter, our certified writers will craft a document that best illustrates your skills and accomplishments. Order from us and we will make your resume stand out. Our contacts can be found in our signature below or by clicking on our profile
how much do you charge sir
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by Thecvbankng: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2019
OluwasureGig:
how much do you charge sir

3000 for a new or redraft of a resume

1500 for a cover letter

4000 for both. Plus setup/optimization of a LinkedIn profile
Re: Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) by OluwasureGig: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thecvbankng:

3000 for a new or redraft of a resume
1500 for a cover letter
4000 for both. Plus setup/optimization of a LinkedIn profile
way too much sir . someone does it for a thousand naira here on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu / Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) / Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.