Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Reseller Programs | Internet Business | Everyone Gets Paid - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Reseller Programs | Internet Business | Everyone Gets Paid (1407 Views)

Invest In Cyber Cafe/internet Business And Make As Much As 500k/month / Get Free Ebook On Genuine Internet Business You Can Start In Nigeria Today / The VSAT Internet Business is Doomed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reseller Programs | Internet Business | Everyone Gets Paid by hakon: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2010
HYPERIA has developed the Partner Program for its network of Value Added Partners (VAP). Our Partner Program can help you develop your own successful, profitable Internet business. When you formulate a technical partnership with HYPERIA, you will have access to industry trend setting Internet Solutions such as Fiber Optics, VSAT, Shared and Dedicated internet Solutions and VPN technology - both today and tomorrow. This program is designed to work with professionals or companies who want to position themselves as a single reliable source of Information Technology. Your clientele will have the opportunity to be a part of the best and most reliable Internetworking Solution Provider in Nigeria,
How does the program work?
HYPERIA Reseller Program is easy to understand, easy to deploy and it pays off fast! Unlike other Reseller Programs, we do not charge you for membership. Each month. You will receive a Commissions check based on collected total monthly invoices from your Clients . You don't have to invest in high-end equipment and technical support staff. We do it all!
Step 1 : Sign up with HYPERIA Reseller Program
Step 2 : Sell our products to your clients.
Step 3 : Collect your monthly Commission check.
Who can benefit from this program?
HYPERIA is interested in teaming up with highly motivated Partners who specialize in Internet professionals, Web Designers, Internet entrepreneurs, systems integrator, or Virtual Internet Service Providers, who want to create or build more successful Internet businesses. HYPERIA Reseller Program is an excellent choice for every professional or company who provides Information Technology without investing on high-end equipment and technical support staff.
What is the Reseller discount?
The HYPERIA Reseller Program offers some of the most competitive incentives in the industry. Qualified HYPERIA Resellers earn residual profits by receiving up to 10% from our Internet solutions Access, Shared and Dedicated Internet Solutions, Dedicated Access,. The program does not charge a membership fee and only a minimum of six (6) active accounts is required to stay in the program for a year.

What are some Reseller Program's benefits?
As a HYPERIA Partner, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Technical Support: As part of our Reseller Program, you and your clients will receive professional, technical support at all time.
• Referral Program: You will be referred to HYPERIA clients for Web programming, database design, systems integration, and network engineering.
• Lead Generation: HYPERIA will pass leads to qualified Partners based on their expertise.
• No Channel Conflict: Your customers will remain yours and HYPERIA will only manage/host the accounts.
• Selling Support: HYPERIA Reseller Program Manager gives you sales tools and advice that will increase your sales generation.
Why should I choose HYPERIA?
Hyperia, member of CIS group of companies is one of the oldest names in the African Internet space, having achieved its license in Nigeria since 1997. Hyperia has its Corporate head office in Victoria, Lagos and branch offices in several cities in Nigeria. CIS group, a prominent name in the IT space has its presence in 42 countries in Africa.

Hyperia has partnered with different Fiber optic providers for the Fiber services, Gilat Satellite Networks for C & Ku band Skyedge VSAT solutions, various satellite providers like NSS-10, Intelsat 907 and Eutelsat etc, Skypower is our sister company operating Teleport in UK providing SCPC/DVB and SCPC/SCPC services, Navini/Cisco Networks for Wimax solutions, Allot Networks for Bandwidth management & distribution for providing high speed broadband internet solutions to the SME, corporate, governments and multinationals.

Our range of services includes:
• Fiber optic and Vsat connectivity
• Internet services consulting
• E-mail services
• VOIP and PABX services
• Web development and hosting
• LAN and WAN network Designs, Planning and Installation
• Intranet and Virtual Private Network (VPN) implementation
• Mini Hub supply
• ISP design and setup
• Microwave,Wifi,WiMax and VSAT Internet connections
• ERP and Security solutionsHow can I get started?
You can send mail to Ikemefuna@hyperia.com or you may call 07030106698.
Re: Reseller Programs | Internet Business | Everyone Gets Paid by Thanuja: 7:26pm On May 19, 2011
Like you i had a experience with this site http://www.goresellers.com/ At first a thought it might be a scam but i think its not, the only thing that you'll gonna do is resell their hosting plans and refer people to resell as well. Its not at all hard to do because they provide everything that you'll need specially the marketing tools. The best thing about this is you could earn more per month and guest what? I didn't pay a single cent. My web hosting store is called onlinefanatic, If you're curious you can go to my profile and click the link to my website. I think you should give it a try, it wont cause you a thing anyway,

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Extract A Pdf File That Is Password Protected And Then Zipped? / The10 Best Laptops To Buy In 2016 / Asus G752 12gb Ram 1tb 3.5ghz Intel Core I7-6700 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.