Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Lagos Closes Yaba/jibowu Axis For Railway Modernisation Project - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Closes Yaba/jibowu Axis For Railway Modernisation Project (20363 Views)

LASG To Close Pen Cinema Axis For Construction Work / Lagos Closes Costain Bridge, Roundabout, Issues Travel Advisory / Trailer Hangs On Jibowu Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Closes Yaba/jibowu Axis For Railway Modernisation Project by Florblu(f): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
I
They are always making the right decision at the wrong time. Closing down the road at a time when they are always closing the jibowu bridge at will, there are potholes from Onipanu to total which slow down vehicles and do cause serious traffic.

And from Barracks to Costain there will be another traffic due to the construction work going on in Costain. Why not complete Costain road and put a complete end to the traffic from Onipanu to total, then you can talk about fixing the rail line.
Re: Lagos Closes Yaba/jibowu Axis For Railway Modernisation Project by Sagay212: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
I hope some people realise that nobody will be allowed to sell any nonsense beside the railway. I expect them to start looking for alternatives now. Not when the govt chase them away now they start yapping their usual trash of Lagos govt targeting their business and being envious of them because they own 99% of properties in Africa .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Closes Yaba/jibowu Axis For Railway Modernisation Project by virginchaser(m): 1:07am On Nov 14, 2019
Antoeni:
And Sir Rotimi Ameachi

Un celebrated and highly missed Lion Of Ubima.
Re: Lagos Closes Yaba/jibowu Axis For Railway Modernisation Project by ForkDragnet: 1:17am On Nov 14, 2019
invigilator:
They better not forget to tight up all necessary bolts, this one they're claiming to be working at nightt
go help them supervise na, or do according to your name

1 Like

Re: Lagos Closes Yaba/jibowu Axis For Railway Modernisation Project by ogunsj: 1:41am On Nov 14, 2019
kudos to Amachi. he has really put this people on their toes. they are seriously working tirelessly along Oshodi - Ikeja - Agege end. 2020 completion date must be accomplished.
Re: Lagos Closes Yaba/jibowu Axis For Railway Modernisation Project by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 14, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Lagos state govt is seriously working, while other are yet to know why they were elected into office.
God bless Eko

I thought this was a Federal project. Oga easy with the praise singing naa. Road a begging for attention in Lagos and you are here with your usual rant that Lagos is working.
Re: Lagos Closes Yaba/jibowu Axis For Railway Modernisation Project by Lugianostar(m): 3:23am On Nov 14, 2019
Can i still wear ribbon and have enough sugar to feed on during the Revolution leiterated Squearel in Animal farm?

Re: Lagos Closes Yaba/jibowu Axis For Railway Modernisation Project by Tarabye: 6:26am On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Lagos Closes Yaba/jibowu Axis For Railway Modernisation Project by Thisis2raw(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2019
obynzo:

I thought this was a Federal project. Oga easy with the praise singing naa. Road a begging for attention in Lagos and you are here with your usual rant that Lagos is working.
how many is bin constructed in my state (Rivers state) that I'll won't sing praise for the one I see in other state?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Collision Between Okada And SUV Claims 2 Lives In Abeokuta Accident (photos) / 8 Edo Libyan Returnees Burnt Beyond Recognition In Road Accident / School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.