Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,938 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation (29781 Views)

NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans / #dark Huntor: Police Sting Operation Lead To 150 Arrests (65 In US, 24 In UK) / 49 Nigerians Arrested In A House In Senegal During A Midnight Sting Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by AkwalaIke1: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
ItsMeAboki:

Least region that contributes to the federation account - fact; stop deceiving yourselves.
National crime capital:
kidnapping - Evans.
Fraud - Okeke
Prostitution- 99.9% Olosho
Terrorism - Kanu
Drugs - too numerous.
Other negativities Cannibalism
Ritualism
Armed Robbery
Rape & Incest
Widow maltreatment
Evil and blind hatred.
Lying and cheating
Association of wailing criminals - most hated ppl in the world, Asia, Europe, SA and West Africa etc.
Una no dey shame?
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by jimyjames(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Osu outcast ppl, keep deceiving yourselves - tell that to the Ghanaians, Togolese, SA's, Indians, Chinese, Malaysians etc who continue to show you love because of your positive traits,

Continue living in your overpopulated region, with 50 million skinny sick uneducated street kids, you all need to travel outside your regions and see the world, you are still living in 1890
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
jimyjames:

Continue living in your overpopulated region, with 50 million skinny sick uneducated street kids, you all need to travel outside your regions and see the world, you are still living in 1890

What sheer ignorance; you call our vast arable land mass over populated?

Then what would you say about your hell hole erosion ravaged infertile red soiled region that does not even match the size one of our states - Niger state?

Yes, we all know why you travel out en masse in order to escape from your crime riddle enclave and in the process continue to export your toxicity to your hosts - its no wonder you guys are being chased and hunted like animals in many countries - much to oue embarrassment.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by jimyjames(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Then what would you say about your hell hole erosion ravaged infertile red soiled region that does not even match the size one of our states - Niger state?

Yes, we all know why you travel out en masse in order to escape from your crime riddle enclave and in the process continue to export your toxicity to your hosts - its no wonder you guys are being chased and hunted like animals in many countries - much to oue embarrassment.

I know you are an illiterate, that's why you are measuring population by land mass grin my friend your population is bigger than you economy, you don't have what it takes to feed your 50 million almajeri beggars talkless of giving them education, health care, and housing them, millions are living in refugee camps begging for food and water

We are well travelled and we fit into any society we travel to, we Ocuppy many top positions all over the world, from politics, to sport's, to education you will find our people doing well in Europe, America Australia Canada
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by AkwalaIke1: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
ItsMeAboki:

[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
jimyjames:

I know you are an illiterate, that's why you are measuring population by land mass grin my friend your population is bigger than you economy, you don't have what it takes to feed your 50 million almajeri beggars talkless of giving them education, health care, and housing them, millions are living in refugee camps begging for food and water

We are well travelled and we fit into any society we travel to, we Ocuppy many top positions all over the world, from politics, to sport's, to education you will find our people doing well in Europe, America Australia Canada

majority of your people in the diaspora are criminals.. you guys are the reason why Nigerians are finding it hard to be given jobs in Dubai.
Criminals.
And you don't occupy any top pistion..only position you occupy in the diaspora is prison
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by jimyjames(m): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
majority of your people in the diaspora are criminals.. you guys are the reason why Nigerians are finding it hard to be given jobs in Dubai.
Criminals.
And you don't occupy any top pistion..only position you occupy in the diaspora is prison

Lol fool talking about jobs in Dubai what jobs can Nigerians get in Dubai? You afonjas are criminals

And yes we occupy top positions abroad 1 example

Joseph Chukwueke, is the mayor of the city of Woodlynne, Camden County new Jersey United States

Looks like it's a prison mayor right grin afonja
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol fool talking about jobs in Dubai what jobs can Nigerians get in Dubai? You afonjas are criminals

And yes we occupy top positions abroad 1 example

Joseph Chukwueke, is the mayor of the city of Woodlynne, Camden County new Jersey United States

Looks like it's a prison mayor right grin afonja
a mayor?gringrin a mere local gov't chairman positiongringrin
Foolish set of tribe.. do you know that Janet adegoke is the first black african to become a mayor in the diaspora?
Yes your tribe is a tribe of criminals.. I hope you can remember the news of your criminal brothers who robbed bureau de change in Dubai earlier this yeargringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by jimyjames(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
a mayor?gringrin a mere local gov't chairman positiongringrin
Foolish set of tribe.. do you know that Janet adegoke is the first black african to become a mayor in the diaspora?
Yes your tribe is a tribe of criminals.. I hope you can remember the news of your criminal brothers who robbed bureau de change in Dubai earlier this yeargringrin

Fool I thought you said we don't hold any position abroad thought you said all igbos abroad are criminal? Hope you too remember the recent case of your afonja sister who was recently arrested in the US for fraud, and other criminal offenses

Well let me give you a short list of my brothers and sisters doing well in America list out the criminals amongst them, afonja

John O. Agwunobi, pediatrician, public health professional

Bisi Ezerioha, automotive engineer, racecar driver and industrialist

John Ogbu, anthropologist, "acting white" theorist

Philip Emeagwali, computer scientist

Victor Abiamiri, football player

Prince Amukamara, football player

Nnamdi Asomugha, football player

Chidobe Awuzie, football player

Kelenna Azubuike, basketball player

Ike Diogu, basketball player

Adimchinobi Echemandu, football player

Samuel Eguavoen, football player

Isaiah Ekejiuba, football player

Obinna Ekezie, basketball player

IK Enemkpali, football player

Ebi Ere, basketball player

Festus Ezeli, basketball player

James Ihedigbo, football Player

Ekene Ibekwe, basketball player

Amaechi Igwe, soccer player

Chioma Igwe, soccer player

Ugo Ihemelu, soccer player

Bobby Iwuchukwu, football player

James Ihedigbo, football player

Chidi Iwuoma, football player

N. D. Kalu, football player

Chike Lindsay, kickboxer

Chinedum Ndukwe, football player

Ike Ndukwe, football player

David Njoku, football player
Anthony Njokuani, kickboxer and mixed martial artist

Chidi Njokuani, kickboxer and mixed martial artist

Ogonna Nnamani, volleyball player

Uzoma Nwachukwu, football player
Uche Nwaneri, football player

Ike Nwankwo, basketball player

Abuchi Obinwa, soccer player

Cyril Obiozor, football player

Chris Ogbonnaya, football player

Cedric Ogbuehi, football player

Chamberlain Oguchi, basketball player

Chiney Ogwumike, basketball player

Nneka Ogwumike, basketball player; older sister of Chiney

Chike Okeafor, football player

Alex Okafor, football player

Emeka Okafor, basketball player

Jahlil Okafor, basketball player

Chukky Okobi, football player

Bennett Okotcha, football player

Amobi Okoye, football player

Christian Okoye, football player

Stan Okoye, basketball player

Oguchi Onyewu, soccer player

Kelechi Osemele, football player

Cheta Ozougwu, football player

Chioma Ubogagu, soccer player

Kenechi Udeze, football player

Ime Udoka, NBA basketball player

Mfon Udoka, basketball player

Tony Ugoh, football player

Valerian Ume-Ezeoke, football player

Iheanyi Uwaezuoke, football player

Kami de Chukwu, rapper

Michael Uzowuru, music producer

Megalyn Echikunwoke, actress

Ivonne Orji, actress

Chimamanda Adichie, writer
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by Kennyswagzz: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
jimyjames:

Fool I thought you said we don't hold any position abroad thought you said all igbos abroad are criminal? Hope you too remember the recent case of your afonja sister who was recently arrested in the US for fraud, and other criminal offenses

Well let me give you a short list of my brothers and sisters doing well in America list out the criminals amongst them, afonja

John O. Agwunobi, pediatrician, public health professional

Bisi Ezerioha, automotive engineer, racecar driver and industrialist

John Ogbu, anthropologist, "acting white" theorist

Philip Emeagwali, computer scientist

Victor Abiamiri, football player

Prince Amukamara, football player

Nnamdi Asomugha, football player

Chidobe Awuzie, football player

Kelenna Azubuike, basketball player

Ike Diogu, basketball player

Adimchinobi Echemandu, football player

Samuel Eguavoen, football player

Isaiah Ekejiuba, football player

Obinna Ekezie, basketball player

IK Enemkpali, football player

Ebi Ere, basketball player

Festus Ezeli, basketball player

James Ihedigbo, football Player

Ekene Ibekwe, basketball player

Amaechi Igwe, soccer player

Chioma Igwe, soccer player

Ugo Ihemelu, soccer player

Bobby Iwuchukwu, football player

James Ihedigbo, football player

Chidi Iwuoma, football player

N. D. Kalu, football player

Chike Lindsay, kickboxer

Chinedum Ndukwe, football player

Ike Ndukwe, football player

David Njoku, football player
Anthony Njokuani, kickboxer and mixed martial artist

Chidi Njokuani, kickboxer and mixed martial artist

Ogonna Nnamani, volleyball player

Uzoma Nwachukwu, football player
Uche Nwaneri, football player

Ike Nwankwo, basketball player

Abuchi Obinwa, soccer player

Cyril Obiozor, football player

Chris Ogbonnaya, football player

Cedric Ogbuehi, football player

Chiney Ogwumike, basketball player

Nneka Ogwumike, basketball player; older sister of Chiney

Chike Okeafor, football player

Alex Okafor, football player

Emeka Okafor, basketball player

Jahlil Okafor, basketball player

Chukky Okobi, football player

Bennett Okotcha, football player

Amobi Okoye, football player

Christian Okoye, football player

Stan Okoye, basketball player

Oguchi Onyewu, soccer player

Kelechi Osemele, football player

Cheta Ozougwu, football player

Chioma Ubogagu, soccer player

Kenechi Udeze, football player

Ime Udoka, NBA basketball player

Mfon Udoka, basketball player

Tony Ugoh, football player

Valerian Ume-Ezeoke, football player

Iheanyi Uwaezuoke, football player

Kami de Chukwu, rapper

Michael Uzowuru, music producer

Megalyn Echikunwoke, actress

Ivonne Orji, actress

Chimamanda Adichie, writer

how come we don't hear about this people records... the only infuentila person there is adichie.. others I don't know them. .
But that doesn't change the fact that majority of flat-heads are criminalsgringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by jimyjames(m): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
how come we don't hear about this people records... the only infuentila person there is adichie.. others I don't know them. .
But that doesn't change the fact that majority of flat-heads are criminalsgringrin
How will a street cornhead afonja agbero like you know about things happening in America, pls stop worrying yourself over igbo matters worry about you meal for today which might be later in the evening
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by Kennyswagzz: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2019
jimyjames:

How will a street cornhead afonja agbero like you know about things happening in America, pls stop worrying yourself over igbo matters worry about you meal for today which might be later in the evening
Osu this people you just mentioned here.. nobody knows them.. I haven't seen any of the basketballers play before since I have been watching NBA.. it doesn't change the fact that majority of osus in the diaspora are nothing but criminals and trouble makers..gringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by jimyjames(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
Osu this people you just mentioned here.. nobody knows them.. I haven't seen any of the basketballers play before since I have been watching NBA.. it doesn't change the fact that majority of osus in the diaspora are nothing but criminals and trouble makers..gringrin

Afonja Ehi Nzuzu a street agbero like you watch NBA ? grin you don't know them cause you spend all your time in a bus as conductor
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by Kennyswagzz: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2019
jimyjames:

Afonja Ehi Nzuzu a street agbero like you watch NBA ? grin you don't know them cause you spend all your time in a bus as conductor
I hope you are not one of those smelling igbo boys who stand on the road from morning till night selling stolen pirated phones, condemned chargers, or the ones that disturb people with loud music because you are selling pirated cd's with cartsgringringrin
Useless Osu alusi peoplegringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by jimyjames(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
I hope you are not one of those smelling igbo boys who stand on the road from morning till night selling stolen pirated phones, condemned chargers, or the ones that disturb people with loud music because you are selling pirated cd's with cartsgringringrin
Useless Osu alusi peoplegringrin

An igbo guy who Sells pirated phones chargers CDs can pay the salary of 5 afonja conductors for 3 months with the money he makes in a week grin it's a thing of shame seen a 50 -60 yr old afonja with 3 wife's and 16 children as an agbero taut conductor fighting over 20 naira change in Lagos grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by Kennyswagzz: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
jimyjames:

An igbo guy who Sells pirated phones chargers CDs can pay the salary of 5 afonja conductors for 3 months with the money he makes in a week grin it's a thing of shame seen a 50 -60 yr old afonja with 3 wife's and 16 children as an agbero taut conductor fighting over 20 naira change in Lagos grin
seriously do you watch tv at allgringrin do you know that great percentage of agbero and condutors in lagos are flat-headsgringrin I suggest you start watching midnight news to see the names of those agberos caught and SW if you won't see a great percentage of Igbosgringrin
I live in Edo.. everyday, your people are arrested for selling fake phones in the marketgringrin
Bunch of criminalsgringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by jimyjames(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
seriously do you watch tv at allgringrin do you know that great percentage of agbero and condutors in lagos are flat-headsgringrin I suggest you start watching midnight news to see the names of those agberos caught and SW if you won't see a great percentage of Igbosgringrin
I live in Edo.. everyday, your people are arrested for selling fake phones in the marketgringrin
Bunch of criminalsgringrin

Agbero taut conductor job it's an afonja cornhead job no igbo man is a conductor,

Lol look at afonja talking of fake phones like he knows the difference between a fake phone and real phone, do Edo state manufacture phones to arrest someone for selling a fake phone?, besides that you agbero's can't buy a good quality original phone so be greatful we are selling those fake phones to you grin even the one you are using right now I know it's a cheap fake phone my brothers sold to you
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by Kennyswagzz: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
jimyjames:

Agbero taut conductor job it's an afonja cornhead job no igbo man is a conductor,

Lol look at afonja talking of fake phones like he knows the difference between a fake phone and real phone, do Edo state manufacture phones to arrest someone for selling a fake phone?, besides that you agbero's can't buy a good quality original phone so be greatful we are selling those fake phones to you grin even the one you are using right now I know it's a cheap fake phone my brothers sold to you
your brothers do conductor work alot in lagos.. evenin Edo state here.. there are alot of igbo bus drivers and conductorsgringrin
Come to Edo state and see the way your people run any time they see police in oba market cause they are criminalsgringrin
FYI, I use Samsung..
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation by jimyjames(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
your brothers do conductor work alot in lagos.. evenin Edo state here.. there are alot of igbo bus drivers and conductorsgringrin
Come to Edo state and see the way your people run any time they see police in oba market cause they are criminalsgringrin
FYI, I use Samsung..

Continue consoling yourself with lies afonja, we know agbero taut conductor job is an afonja job MC olumo is the president of all agbero's grin just like grave digging, skull mining, pant stealing, human body part merchants ,

Fake Samsung bought from my brothers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media / Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Soldier Abducts LASTMA Officer After Passing BRT Lane (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.