Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! ! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! ! (688 Views)

Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics / Man Who Went To Bury His Father In-law Shot Dead In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! ! by supercase1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
This so called Nobel laurate whatever called pa soyinka should distant himself from so called criticism politics he is playing in Nigeria and bury his head in SHAME!! !!!! for what his selfish and reckless lifestyle had caused to millions of Nigerians both youth and old.What kind of freedom fighter would call an organization the pyrates confraternity with skull symbol if not he had treacherous and hidding motives and still call himself "CAPTAIN BLOOD l" ......a title he refused to renounce down to this day. Are will still fighting British colonialism what had his so called fraternity contributed to Nigeria development
Re: WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! ! by sexycat: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
I have no idea wot u talking bout bro.
Re: WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! ! by Kdon2: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
supercase1:
This so called Nobel laurate whatever called pa soyinka should distant himself from so called criticism politics he is playing in Nigeria and bury his head in SHAME!! !!!! for what his selfish and reckless lifestyle had caused to millions of Nigerians both youth and old.What kind of freedom fighter would call an organization the pyrates confraternity with skull symbol if not he had treacherous and bidding motives and still call himself "CAPTAIN BLOOD l" ......a title he refused to renounce down to this day. Are will still fighting British colonialism what had his so called fraternity contributed to Nigeria development

This one neva go school i guess. Thats why his reasoning is so messed up
Re: WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! ! by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
sexycat:
Yea; with due respect to op. Plz shut up
Re: WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! ! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
bro... take a deep breathe and go drink some tea. i hear its good against stress.
Re: WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! ! by supercase1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kdon2:

This one neva go school i guess. Thats why his reasoning is so messed up
Until urlikes call a spade a spade ur stupid con3 will still be in a state of irremdeemable penury
Re: WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! ! by supercase1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
sexycat:
It's complicated
Re: WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! ! by Kdon2: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2019
supercase1:

Until urlikes call a spade a spade ur stupid con3 will still be in a state of irremdeemable penury

You are not making any sense.

(1) (Reply)

SARS Allegedly Kill Widow’s Son Profiled As A Yahoo Boy In Delta / / Two Men Fight In A Dirty Gutter Because Of Money, See What Happened Next (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.