Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

NTA Trending After Poor Coverage Of 2021 AFCON Qualifiers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NTA Trending After Poor Coverage Of 2021 AFCON Qualifiers (386 Views)

Fans Call For Uzoho Drop From Super Eagles After Poor Display / #OleOutNow Trending After Manchester Utd Performance Against Liverpool / Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA Trending After Poor Coverage Of 2021 AFCON Qualifiers by Mudashittu: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
News about the poor coverage and commentary of the Super Eagles of Nigeria match against the Squirrels of Benin at the Akwa Ibom International Stadium is rocking the internet.

Millions of Nigerians , who watch the show of shame expressed their disgusts over the unprofessional attitude and poor commentary of the game .

http://wildflowers.com.ng/nta-trending-after-poor-coverage-of-2021-afcon-qualifiers/

Re: NTA Trending After Poor Coverage Of 2021 AFCON Qualifiers by judgementyard(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why are they shocked?
NTA that.....
Let me not say my mind before they tag it a hate speech grin
Re: NTA Trending After Poor Coverage Of 2021 AFCON Qualifiers by Samunique(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
@op, I know #ShameOnNTA is trending on Twitter.

Why not screenshot the tweets and post them here ?

NTA messed up big time !!!
Re: NTA Trending After Poor Coverage Of 2021 AFCON Qualifiers by Samunique(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
judgementyard:
Why are they shocked?
NTA that.....
Let me not say my mind before they tag it a hate speech grin
grin

Watch your back, Buhari and Lai dey follow you grin

The Masters and creators of hate speech in Nigeria have suddenly developed phobia for it.

God punish the hypocrites undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The End To Messi, Ronaldo Debate - Fan / Man City To Beat Man Utd 2-1 Correct Score / A Quick Look At How Premier League Outcasts Are Doing In Serie A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.