Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria (58572 Views)

Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. / Best Countries Where To Study Abroad In Europe / How To Study Abroad In Luxembourg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by salam8528: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:
Naija is a ZOO...a SHITHOLE!
what kind of animal are u in the zoo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by EASY112: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2019
What a shame
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Modivs: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2019
kingxsamz:

This is a very sad image. This guy are you back ?
If I tell you I'm happy to be a Nigerian, na lie cry
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by felzylix(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2019
What she has posted is logically justified.
Over there, the majority of roads are like what she posted.
Right here, the majority of roads are like what she posted.
So in both cases she posted the majority. More like generalizing.
So what do you people want?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by thaoriginator: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2019
bleeps her I've seen bad roads inna di USA too
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by wickedtuna: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2019
braimeddy:
She didn't see nice roads in Nigeria to take her shot abi? Nonsense and ingredient
is this road not the reality on ground? Lol let the whole see how corrupt our leaders are.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by efembaba(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2019
RealAdewole:
Our road are not as bad as people think...

You see those things are you're seeing are not pot holes, they are specially designed dam, swimming pool etc incase you want to take a quick birth or you need water to quickly wash your car...
sorry are u related to Fashola..
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by echelonfashion(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2019
I noticed the picture she took aboard, she stood at the middle of the Road.

The one she took in Nigeria, she stood at the corner of the road.. She no trust Nigeria Driver.

Funny
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2019
Greyworld:
The truth is that there are some few good roads in Nigeria but the message is that our roads are deplorable n egregious.

Come to Warri for instance there is no stretch of road no matter how short without pot holes. NONE.

U know nthn bro...just come to lagos-badagry expressway then u understand what potholes means

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by 27Pushing30: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2019
Coldie:
This girl is evil.

She went to the best location to snap picture abroad and went to the worst to snap picture in Nigeria.

This picture is qualified to be called hate speech.

I dont know what Nigerians gain from spoiling Nigeria's image, if u have travelled across Africa u would know Nigeria is far developed.

Apart from South Africa, and some few African Nations a lot of African countries are one city countries with plenty towns and villages.

Someone from Osun or Abia go to only the capital city in that country compare it with there home state Abia or Osun then come back and start talking rubbish about Nigeria.

Azzin? she's a fool jare

looking for likes and retweets
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by efembaba(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2019
Those of u saying didn't she see nice roads around? Really what's d deal with u.. Is that pic not taken in Nigeria? If it doesn't exist would she be able to? What are u defending sef? Ur government?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2019
27Pushing30:

Azzin? she's a fool jare

looking for likes and retweets
I don't think u got the msg she's trying to express!!
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Itulah(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2019
She's funny! grin

You can also check my sigy below...that thing is real
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by onyeomanono24(f): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2019
Greyworld:
The truth is that there are some few good roads in Nigeria but the message is that our roads are deplorable n egregious.

Come to Warri for instance there is no stretch of road no matter how short without pot holes. NONE.

Greyworld are you in Warri? wafferian here

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Pain(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by rockstar27(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2019
lol!!! what is the girl is trying to figure out, are u telling me that you're proud of Nigeria?
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2019
felzylix:

Which African countries are you talking about? Please be specific so we can bring you to order.
Sudan, Zimbabwe... Have better roads than Nigeria.
Nigeria doesn't rank in the first countries in Africa with good road network.
Are we supposed to take joy in comparing our country with war and poverty ridden zones and be singing 'Nigeria no dey carry lass'?
Sychelles, Eritrea, cape verd Mozambique have by far better roads than we do.
Please be guided

Namibia, libya, botswana, kenya, egypt, Angola, morroco, tunisia have better roads also
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Naija my contry , always in the news for all the wrong reasons
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Kakamorufu(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2019
no be east west road be that
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2019
I still don't know why some people are deffending Nigeria's man made situation ,some body was telling the girl why didn't she go to Abuja or ikoyi to take picture,why do we like to pretend that all is well ?if there was earthquake or hurricane in America and electricity go off because of that you will see Nigerians shouting so they take light in America, if hurricane land in Nigeria in a place like Lagos in 30 years to come there won't light again

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by deeva1: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2019
good for her
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Bahddo(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2019
Those potholes? It's not a bug, it's a feature grin
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by TheKingIsHere: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2019
Nigeria is a failed country angry
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2019
She’s a foolish woman. A picture in ABJ won’t look like that.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by iukpe: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2019
Very unpatriotic cry
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by abbiboy: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2019
Lovelydumebi just gave her the best reply..there good roads in abj.this fool is just been malicious with re comparison.is manhattan the only street in US.oshiii
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Samuels90: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2019
kingxsamz:
This is a very sad image.
If I tell you I'm happy to be a Nigerian, na lie cry
grin Sorry, person no de choose wey dem for born am, all of us for dodge here...
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by abbiboy: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Threebear:
But why are people blasting her ?
Isn't this the reality of NIGERIA?
Yes there are good roads in Nigeria but how many are they compared to the horrible roads we have .

You people keep claiming you want salvation but keep shutting down people who want to tell your truth .

Yuck .
We know she need not throw it to our face!!
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by feedthenation(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2019
This is the reality with 90% of nigerian roads.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by themaestro08(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2019
fk001:
Nonsense

So Many Nigerians are not patriots, slightest opportunity given to them, they will insult Nigeria. We have alot of beautiful places in this country that she would have use to recreate the picture maybe even beautiful than where she snapped the first.

No country in this world that doesn't have slum.
I like how people like you always try to downplay how bad this country is. And saying all countries have slum is a silly argument, because the average slum in say Germany is where the average millonare here reside. Probably you are living in mid-income neighborhood therefore you have no idea what current realities are. Personally speaking I am a very patriotic citizen of Nigeria but that doesn't mean I shouldn't say reality. Saying otherwise is sheer dishonesty and akin to self-deception. The country is in a very bad state at the moment, mentioning some of the its challenges will consume bulk of my time. We condemn,criticize and castigate when necessary and no soul can stop that not even the inept being in aso rock. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2019
felzylix:
What she has posted is logically justified.
Over there, the majority of roads are like what she posted.
Right here, the majority of roads are like what she posted.
So in both cases she posted the majority. More like generalizing.
So what do you people want?

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by AmuDimpka: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2019
RealAdewole:
Our road are not as bad as people think...

You see those things are you're seeing are not pot holes, they are specially designed dam, swimming pool etc incase you want to take a quick birth or you need water to quickly wash your car...
but the picture is your road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown Day 17: Video From Lagos Streets / US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice / Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.