Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How Do I Make Money With My Pc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Money With My Pc (669 Views)

I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / I Currently Have 200k, How Can I Make It 1 Million Before March In 2018 / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT. 100% Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Depressed101: 1:37am On Nov 14, 2019
Pls read below

Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Depressed101: 1:37am On Nov 14, 2019
It's 1.21am, and staring at my pc.. Just thinking what i can do with it legally to better my life..

I can write but not expert style.
I have a knowledge of web design, (WordPress)
I am learning photo editing (model /wedding photos).
See I've been on the internet space since 2009 i have not made $100.
I need help
Mrphysics KOPT33 great664 bkuranga Fidelmalek Olamilekssy Chuksmonika MVLOX

I know most of you have deactivated... But to those that are still active
. Pls a young NIGERIAN needs a legal way of earning money online.
Mrphysics i saw your france thread on fp. I know you are still active. Pls help me
Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Depressed101: 2:11am On Nov 14, 2019
Anyone?
Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Chuksmonika(m): 2:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Depressed101:
It's 1.21am, and staring at my pc.. Just thinking what i can do with it legally to better my life..

I can write but not expert style.
I have a knowledge of web design, (WordPress)
I am learning photo editing (model /wedding photos).
See I've been on the internet space since 2009 i have not made $100.
I need help
Mrphysics KOPT33 great664 bkuranga Fidelmalek Olamilekssy Chuksmonika MVLOX

I know most of you have deactivated... But to those that are still active
. Pls a young NIGERIAN needs a legal way of earning money online.
Mrphysics i saw your france thread on fp. I know you are still active. Pls help me
do you work on fiveer?
Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by MVLOX(m): 6:25am On Nov 14, 2019
Chuksmonika:
do you work on fiveer?

fiveer No but up work Yes.... even though it has been a while now.... am currently channeling my energy and resources into building my own small version of Fiveer/upwork.... it is called ariere.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Depressed101: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2019
Chuksmonika:
do you work on fiveer?
I have an account... But I have not done any job yet....
Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Depressed101: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2019
MVLOX:

fiveer No but up work Yes.... even though it has been a while now.... am currently channeling my energy and resources into building my own small version of Fiveer/upwork.... it is called ariere.com
I have tried opening account on upwork.. The Nigerian one with real face was not accepted.. I did another one with a foreign pics it was accepted.. But until now I have not completed any gig
Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Ayomarcel(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2019
Create a social media account make it famous.. Do a follow for follow stuff to get audience.. Then if u are popular enough.. You can then be social media influencer and do ads and promotion. For people and get paid. But that's more like a side hustle..

I also have a business I do not a fast rich scheme business but slowly stuff.. I can put you through but goes for 3k.
Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by MVLOX(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2019
Depressed101:
I have tried opening account on upwork.. The Nigerian one with real face was not accepted.. I did another one with a foreign pics it was accepted.. But until now I have not completed any gig

patience my guy.... that is why it is advisable to have your own website 1st where u can put our works, later you can now direct people to see your previous works... that will go long way in helping you excel

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Depressed101: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2019
MVLOX:

patience my guy.... that is why it is advisable to have your own website 1st where u can put our works, later you can now direct people to see your previous works... that will go long way in helping you excel
it's harder than I thought. I will build a site immediately.. But I mehn I am feeling frustrated, I need guidance from someone who has been here
Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Depressed101: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2019
Ayomarcel:
Create a social media account make it famous.. Do a follow for follow stuff to get audience.. Then if u are popular enough.. You can then be social media influencer and do ads and promotion. For people and get paid. But that's more like a side hustle..

I also have a business I do not a fast rich scheme business but slowly stuff.. I can put you through but goes for 3k.
I am interested, pls put me through
Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Ayomarcel(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2019
Depressed101:
I am interested, pls put me through

Send me a msg on whatsapp +2348179948514
Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Depressed101: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2019
Ayomarcel:

Send me a msg on whatsapp +2348179948514
I will
Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by infogenius(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Depressed101: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2019
infogenius:

Follow this thread and thank me later
https://www.nairaland.com/5498609/make-money-online-free-class

thanks a lot... Doing so right away
Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2019
Depressed101:
Pls read below

I can see you have a PC which makes it perfect to learn how to trade crypto currency.

I have made a lot online and will love to help u offline for one on one training on how to trade with 100 euro capital and make lot of incomes monthly with your training fee of 20k only.

The training will take you 3 days...I left the thread but something brought me back again to type this,I really don't know why.

Quote me if you are ready.

Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Chuksmonika(m): 3:26am On Nov 15, 2019
MVLOX:

ok,good luck bro
Re: How Do I Make Money With My Pc by Chuksmonika(m): 3:27am On Nov 15, 2019
Depressed101:
I have an account... But I have not done any job yet....
depends on what you are into,if i may ask,what services do you render?

(1) (Reply)

An Online Business model For All Age Group / Fuelmart: Petroleum Products Market Place - Connecting Buyers & Sellers / UBA Africa Appoints New CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.