Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Flavour And Chidinma Rock Native Attire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Chidinma Rock Native Attire (1268 Views)

CityFm fires Benny Ark for calling out Tiwa Savage and Chidinma / Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour And Chidinma Rock Native Attire by Biggerbrocom(m): 4:03am On Nov 14, 2019
The ijele of Africa Flavour and one of Nigeria best female artist chidinma glowing brightly on this native dress flavour and chidinma both shared on their official instragram account.

Source
https://www.biggerbro.com/2019/11/14/flavour-and-chidinma-rock-native-dress/

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Rock Native Attire by Greyworld: 4:51am On Nov 14, 2019
Make them just kuku marry na.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Rock Native Attire by Rukayheart: 6:01am On Nov 14, 2019
I also love the picture when I saw it
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Rock Native Attire by Nickijoy(f): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2019
Cool
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Rock Native Attire by Igetmyown247: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2019
They will make a great couple. Wedding bell ringing it’s a matter of time.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Rock Native Attire by Ozed71: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2019
Ijele na Africa

(1) (Reply)

Before And Now Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Olori Ajoke Adeyemi / Music , Studio And Djing My Better Half / Daddy Showkey Surprisingly Shows Off The Length Of His Locs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.