Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash (28864 Views)

One Dies, Another Injured In Ogun Auto Crash / Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by Naijalikeplay07: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
We pray �� for the lost soul
Contact me for blog lessons and animations class On 0807 558 5893
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by Naijalikeplay07: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
We pray �� for the lost soul
Contact me for blog lessons and animations class On 0807 558 5893

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by arsenal33: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
amstardi:
13 lives? When we talk, fashola will say we are PDP.
Is Fashola the reckless driver? Abeg pack sense, look at the road where it happened
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by egbetokuns(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The terrible and bad roads in the south-west is the major cause of all these nonsense... Here in the east where we have good roads and the little bad ones are under serious rehabilitation, you hardly hear of accidents all the time. It's usually once in a blue moon .
Cmon guy. Sympathise with the family first. Many reckless driver in this country and east rd also bad. It's everywhere. Just came back from Imo ...Owerri rd to Amaraku na badoo ..God will help us in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by Jabioro: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
amstardi:
Is this Fashola fault ..abi head dey pain you..why not read the contents before you begin to spew trash..Wada Family
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by openmine(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2019

“Passengers inside vehicles being driven recklessly should caution their drivers and where they refused to be cautioned, the FRSC should be contacted on the FRSC toll free number 122.”
This is what i have been saying...!
You dont need an oracle to know a reckless driver...but its a pity that the passengers just sit there and say absolutely nothing!
This has absolutely nothing to do with superstition or the dreaded ember month!
This is simply carelessness and recklessness....who hardly learn from our past,hence we keep making the same mistakes always!
Too bad!
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by jimmgaby: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bad News in Naija Every Day!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by openmine(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Baroba:
Let the idiots who boast of hitting 180km/hr on a different thread, pray this is not you or your family members.. I bet you if that driver was doing less than 70 even with burst tire, he will have a better chance of controlling that vehicle..Speed fuccking kills!! ...May there souls RIP..
Exactly!
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by harjay1986: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
NO No ... the confirmed dead are over 17 people with 2 kids it happen yesterday at Sapade Area, up to this morning few of the rescued one are been confirmed dead too. it was due to over taking, already there is rehabilitation or reconstruction of Lagos - Ibadan road is on going so only one road is left for the motorist... some still find it convenient for them to overtake other on this bad roads
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by webngnews: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sad
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by rockyh(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I doff my hat for people that still travel by road in Buharis Nigeria where the roads are now certified death traps filled with holes , drugged drivers , kidnappers , extortive uniformed men .. for now I don't go anywhere without an airport , I have too much to fulfil here on Earth to become a pawn of Buharis ghastly ineptitude
will u foot their flight tickets? Mind you not everyone can afford to buy tickets
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by juman(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Overspeeding!

Hmmm.
I wonder how I still dey alive in this country.
Wonderful God.
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by alizma: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The terrible and bad roads in the south-west is the major cause of all these nonsense... Here in the east where we have good roads and the little bad ones are under serious rehabilitation, you hardly hear of accidents all the time. It's usually once in a blue moon .
Which East are you talking about? How many of your inter state routes are good?
How long has your movement been restricted to your village because you don't speak like someone who has traveled from one state to another in the east in the last few years?
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by fineyemi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
I still passed that road yesterday from. I was heading to lag from Oshogbo. may God continue to protect us all
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by Barzinime(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
So when you are going to Ogun from Lagos, you go by air?
With all the nonsense you write everyday, dont worry they will pass the socialmedia bill.
By then your moniker will be Salam Rush Die
SalamRushdie:
I doff my hat for people that still travel by road in Buharis Nigeria where the roads are now certified death traps filled with holes , drugged drivers , kidnappers , extortive uniformed men .. for now I don't go anywhere without an airport , I have too much to fulfil here on Earth to become a pawn of Buharis ghastly ineptitude
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by princemillla(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
showafrica:

Just form a govt in ur house or community, thats if you dont hav idiots. A small govt can do a lot better

Ur comment has already shown the kind of family background you came from. No need exchanging words.

Good nite
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by SalamRushdie: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Barzinime:
So when you are going to Ogun from Lagos, you go by air?
With all the nonsense you write everyday, dont worry they will pass the socialmedia bill.
By then your moniker will be Salam Rush Die

So because I don't agree to travel by road I should be hanged ? grin you Buharist are pathetic undecided.. What will take me to ogun when I don't have any business there , even EPE I will not go by road till this govt leaves office and a serious one takes over ..
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by Barzinime(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Drivers will be driving recklessly you will be blaming the government even though the roads are bad.
SalamRushdie:

So because I don't agree to travel by road I should be hanged ? grin you Buharist are pathetic undecided.. What will take me to ogun when I don't have any business there , even EPE I will not go by road till this govt leaves office and a serious one takes over ..
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by petitejolie(f): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Will u sponsor us?
SalamRushdie:
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by Ijaya123: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
amstardi:

Is it Fashola that caused the tyre to burst? Try reason well abeg
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by slimgonzalez(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Only God can save us
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by bentwood85(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:

I guess Fashola was supposed to buy brand new tyres for all trucks in the country too

It's possible the condition of our bad roads contributed to degrading the tyres.
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by highbee02: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
" "white Toyota bus with registration number KEY847XA". This is Kwara, OKE- OYI in Ilorin East Local government. May the departed souls rest in peace and speedy recovery to the injured
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by showafrica(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
princemillla:

Ur comment has already shown the kind of family background you came from. No need exchanging words.

Good nite

Ok, enjoy ur night.. I am enjoying my morning here.
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by Holuseye: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
bonnyhope:

shut ur mouth up

onitsha-awka-enugu road down to Nnsukka is very very bad

I swear guy, travelled from onitsha to nsukka September left before 7, got to nsukka past 11.the road too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by Lugianostar(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Precious Jesus help us!!!!
Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by mashad(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You just have to be thankful for the path grace lead you....We all may not be as financially buoyant as you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman / Canadian Visa! True Or Scam / Tipper Driver Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.