Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent (35878 Views)

Amazing! Landlord Evicts Tenant For Lending N50,000 To Widow / Should The Tenant Who Is Served A Quit Notice Still Pay The Landlord? / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent by Pat081: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
If na mi God know I will not pay house rent for good 3 years and he will pay for every thing in the house
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent by SURElee(f): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
No receipt of payment? Na wa for some Landlords and their kids Sha. You collect rent and not carry your father along.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent by spiralwedge(m): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
princeade86:
tenant don become landlord if he know what next to do because the 40m he kept inside room has missed. if u know u know

Exactly!

I hope the guy is smart.

When i moved out early from a house with a terrible landlady, I told her I kept 5 million in one of the wardrobes. I had 5 months to go. After the expiry date, she could not enter and begged me on phone to come and open it up. I told her after 2 extra months to break it.
The reason why she was afraid was that I had brought the police to arrest her electrician son when my generator was stolen.
I also knew the NEPA bill would have gone up. I met some debt on the meter when I moved in and I ensured I owed about same when I knew I was leaving plus all the months I wasn't there.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent by tiyejoor: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
na the daugther give am house?
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent by Legendguru: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
I remembered when I wanted to sack a tenant never knew he secretly credited my account 3 days earlier using anonymous name without informing me
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent by grandstar(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
The devious daughter he has is the perfect fit for him. angry angry
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent by Samsonklin(m): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2019
If I was the guy, I will shock everyone and let the matter die. Trust me, landlord will forever be indebted. This incident will be on his conscience for life and will be extremely careful in future dealings with the guy knowing fully well how the guy let go of this matter. the Tenant should capitalize on this and hold the landlord's conscience hostage.

That's what I'm gonna do.

There is a time to fight and a time to be wise. Don't forget!
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent by tomdon(m): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2019
What does withdrawing the rent mean the fvck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome / My Plumber Failed, See How A Female Nairalander Fixed Dripping Tap (Pics,Video) / Many Trapped As Three-storey Building Collapse In Ebute-Metta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.