Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. (877 Views)

Abraham Musa Aka Whyte Abraham Is An Awesome Tech Expert / Abraham Musa Aka Whyte Abraham Is A Legit Tech Expert - Investment - Nairaland / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by oazeez1991(m): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2019
I started this BLOG some weeks back and has been working properly until over two weeks ago, issue been password related. Anytime I tried logging in to my WP-Admin, what I do get is, 'Username or Password Not Correct', and both my username and password are things have been using prior to the malfunctioning. I have applied the approach of using the 'Lost Password' technique to change or generate a new password, initially it did work out temporarily that it would log me in for about the time I was still working on it. The moment I leave it to attend to other stuff, and later choose to work on the site through my Admin Panel again, it would log me out again that I still had to use the 'forget password' approach, but since the past two weeks now, the situation has gotten worst as no matter the number of times I try using the 'forget password' approach, despite changing my password or generating a new one, it still wouldn't work out. I'm so stuck and disturb over it.
I've also tried the approach of changing my password through CPANEL, that also wouldn't change anything.
Please, really need ur help on what I could do to resolve this frustrating issue.

If starting from afresh and losing my data without having to pay for another domain name, I don't mind. What I'm after is getting my site work back and resuming work on it as it's a new blog site which still has lot of work needed to be done on.

N.B: I've been doing all this via phone.
Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by oazeez1991(m): 7:26am On Nov 14, 2019
Godaddy is my domain registrar
Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by oazeez1991(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2019
Don't mind starting all over. As long as it wouldn't require me buying a new domain.
Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by oazeez1991(m): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2019
I'm not a tech guru.
Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by oazeez1991(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2019
Your advise and suggestion mean so much.
Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by bedfordng(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
have you tried to change the password from your phpmyadmin database
Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by Sanchez01: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Where did you download the theme you're using from or who sold it to you?
Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by Nelly1010(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Try forgot password, message will be sent to the gmail address linked to your cpanel.
Use the link to create a new password.

Thanks

08142204483 contact.
Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by 004gist: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
It's 90/% related to the theme you used. Did you download free themes from outside WordPress repository? Null theme will get your site hacked.

Upgrade to the recent WordPress version. But if it. Persist just export your content from your WordPress dashboard. Delete the whole WordPress script and database. Install a new one, then import your content
Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by oazeez1991(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
bedfordng:
have you tried to change the password from your phpmyadmin database

Yes Sir! I have on number of times, but it appears not to be effective. Thou, I've been doing so through mobile phone.
Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by oazeez1991(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sanchez01:
Where did you download the theme you're using from or who sold it to you?

I selected from one of the themes suggested to me as free on the WordPress Admin page. Didn't download themes outside the Admin page.
Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by oazeez1991(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
004gist:
It's 90/% related to the theme you used. Did you download free themes from outside WordPress repository? Null theme will get your site hacked.

Upgrade to the recent WordPress version. But if it. Persist just export your content from your WordPress dashboard. Delete the whole WordPress script and database. Install a new one, then import your content

No. I only made use of one of those free themes suggested by WordPress on the Admin dashboard. Didn't go off board to download themes.

Regarding the process of exporting content from my WordPress dashboard with me not having access to it and how to delete the whole WordPress Script and database, installing a new one and then importing back my content, I have no idea about all of it Sir. Will appreciate if you can guide me through or drop your number probably so I can pchat you via whatsapp Sir.
Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by oazeez1991(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nelly1010:
Try forgot password, message will be sent to the gmail address linked to your cpanel.
Use the link to create a new password.

Thanks

08142204483 contact.

I've lost count about the number of times I've tried this approach. Funny enough, would receive link via email to reset password, but after resetting or changing password, then logging in immediately with the new password, it would still go back 2 d initial issue of wrong username of password.
Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by bedfordng(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
oazeez1991:

Yes Sir! I have on number of times, but it appears not to be effective. Thou, I've been doing so through mobile phone.
then contact your host provider to see what they would say about

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed, A Multi Vendor Online Shopping Website / Stopping Spammers And Scammers On Nairaland / Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.