Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Check Out Text FUTO Lecturer Sent To His Student Who Choose Kaduna For IT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out Text FUTO Lecturer Sent To His Student Who Choose Kaduna For IT (552 Views)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Text FUTO Lecturer Sent To His Student Who Choose Kaduna For IT by prof2007: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2019
The text message a FUTO lecturer sent to his student who choose to do her IT in Kaduna has left many shocked.

A student of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) who chose to have her mandatory industrial training (IT) in Kaduna received an unbelievable text message from her lecturer who is supposed to come supervise her at the place of training.

Social media user, Chinonso shared the alleged text message from the lecturer and it reads;

"Hi I am Engr…… from metallurgy and materials department. So of all the places you could do your I.T you chose to go to Kaduna? I just read in the papers now that bandits stopped two buses at Kachia Kaduna South and kidnapped everybody, demanding N1.5m ransome per head… that is the place you want me to come supervise you? I.T. gbuo gi dia… when you come to school bring your log book to my department for signing. And am going to remove 10 marks for this nonsense you did. Attempting to permanently separate me from my wife and children. God dey."

SOURCE: https://www.gist mania.com/talk/topic,406429.0.html

Re: Check Out Text FUTO Lecturer Sent To His Student Who Choose Kaduna For IT by OladiTwo5(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2019
..."Permanently separate me from my wife and children". grin grin grin

Sincerely, 10 marks is too small to be deducted.

Re: Check Out Text FUTO Lecturer Sent To His Student Who Choose Kaduna For IT by Dikegodspower(m): 7:39am On Nov 14, 2019
imagine, oga remove 30 marks abeg..so that it will serve as a warning to those that intend to put lecturers in to risk in the name of project
Re: Check Out Text FUTO Lecturer Sent To His Student Who Choose Kaduna For IT by slimjohn2k5: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2019
The girl is not going for any IT, she does not want the supervision.
Re: Check Out Text FUTO Lecturer Sent To His Student Who Choose Kaduna For IT by olujuwonj(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2019
Do you need a geologist to carry out a hydro-geophysical survey for your borehole, solar borehole installation, geological survery or stratigraphic mapping... We are just a call away, we work nationwide.

Tel: 08055855962

https:///2348089626981
Re: Check Out Text FUTO Lecturer Sent To His Student Who Choose Kaduna For IT by Sunnybabe(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2019
We all want to make heaven but NOBODY wonna die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out Text FUTO Lecturer Sent To His Student Who Choose Kaduna For IT by dontro(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2019
Hia! This is both funny grin AND annoying embarassed AND disappointing! sad

Anyway, for those who think they can speak good English, you will feel ashamed after seeing this 100+ most common grammatical errors in Nigerian English: https://edungr.com/common-english-grammar-errors-nigerians/
Re: Check Out Text FUTO Lecturer Sent To His Student Who Choose Kaduna For IT by ruggedtimi(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2019
family over everything
Re: Check Out Text FUTO Lecturer Sent To His Student Who Choose Kaduna For IT by yejefol: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
This post is fun, Cool, thanks for sharing this post.
Bradley backpacks
Re: Check Out Text FUTO Lecturer Sent To His Student Who Choose Kaduna For IT by respect80(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
At least he isn't asking for sex this time around so we can at least rest.

But wait o,,, he promised to deduct 10 marks when the lady submits her log book so lemme not conclude that sex4marks is out of the question yet.

(1) (Reply)

God No Go Shame You Solve This Maths Question Pls / I Need Help With These Questions / A Complete Course For Learning Autocad From Scratch To Professional Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.