Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Alicia Keys Returns As Host For 2020 Grammy Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys Returns As Host For 2020 Grammy Awards (556 Views)

South Africans Mock Burna Boy For Failing To Win The 2020 Grammy Award / Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / 2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys Returns As Host For 2020 Grammy Awards by Olusharp(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2019
Ngg.ng reports that International musical artiste, Alicia Keys will return as the host for 2020 Grammy Awards set to take place on Sunday, January 26 2020.

Alicia Keys was named the host for the prestigious awards for the second time in a row after a perfect outing in 2019 when she stole the hearts of all by playing two pianos at the same time.

Her action brought the audience to tears during her opening monologue with the likes of former US First Lady, Michelle Obama and Jada Pinkett Smith in attendance.

While reacting to the news of her nomination as host Alicia said in a statement:

‘At first I did think last year was a one-time thing but when the opportunity came back around there was no question about returning as host of the GRAMMY Awards.

‘Last year was such a powerful experience for me. Not only did I feel the love in the room, but I felt it from around the world and it confirmed the healing and unifying power of music.’

Organizers of the Grammy Award have also confirmed the selection of Alicia Keys as host for 2020 and we can’t wait to see what she will do this time around.

cc lalasticlala mynd44

https://ngg.ng/2019/11/14/alicia-keys-returns-as-host-for-2020-grammy-awards/
Re: Alicia Keys Returns As Host For 2020 Grammy Awards by Goldencheese(m): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2019
Splendid
Re: Alicia Keys Returns As Host For 2020 Grammy Awards by greatvickie: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2019
great...

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Calls Out Ghanaian Actress Akuapem And Efia Odo / Davido Scared As Man Put Snake On His Neck (video) / A Guy Keeps Encouraging A Lady To Knock The Bank Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.