Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria (23010 Views)

2023 Election: El-Rufai Will Betray You – Deji Adeyanju Warns Tinubu / Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians / Bwala: El-Rufai Will Join PDP Before 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by klax(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
President of which countryPls
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by chukwuibuipob: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
sad Rev Ogunyemi should watch his back. Those pipu are wicked/satanic 500%.
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by Femijohn198: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
who dash monkey banana,El-rufia can't be Nigeria president,is already a failure

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by DennisEche(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
betrayals by the name
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by hresso: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
They are both devilishly gluttonous oafs. Nonsense!
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by MichaelUweh(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
I STAND WITH TINUBU 4 PRESIDENT 2023.....I just like the man with his too much political dexterity.
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by dante0147: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:

If Tinubu is a good man Lagos will be the most developed city in Nigeria and not the third worst city on Earth

And the buhari you supported what has he brought to the table you swine !

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by Xano(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thank you Bishop sir
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by bluecircle470: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Both ElRufai and Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria

Ipob robots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by johnisaola(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Senseless bishop/pastors,are u a God,keep your useless religion with u,we already know u are a lear
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by Enemyofpeace: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Amen.
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by ZombieTERROR: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Peacecore:
Are u sure u're not a Robot? d way u guys involves Tinubu in every matter baffles me n make believe that d man must b a good person for Nigeria bcoz anything u support always turn out to b bad thing for d country,ranging from..
Saraki
Atiku
Fayose
David Mark
Ihedioha
Dickson
Ikpeazu
etc

But you brought the affliction termed Buhari on the country...

Aren't you ashamed to go that line

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by Wunmiiitech: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
hmmmmmm Nawa oo. I know Elrufai will surely to this claim.
For the latest Nigerian news, gist, African fashion trends, tech, football and entertainment. This app contains the biggest blogs in Nigeria. Click on this link to download the app on Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lambenews.update
this app is created by a Nair a lander.
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Naija, I tire for this country..
We never even near 2023 we don dey talk about next president, I must work hard to leave this country

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by alaira(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:

If Tinubu is a good man Lagos will be the most developed city in Nigeria and not the third worst city on Earth
Sir, apart from FCT, which city is more developed than LAGOS?
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by Goalnaldo(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Do you you really need change Nigerians? Then vote for me in 2023 election. I am coming out as a presidential candidate. We need young leaders that are capable of effecting change. You guys can start contributing now for the presidential tickets. I promise to be held accountable for the funds. Enough is enough.
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by Angelfrost(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
Silly talk, with all due respect... If poorly qualified Buhari could get back there for the 3rd time, then the learned midget is far better qualified, and rightly so...

I used to think poorly and biased about El-RUFAI till I visited Kaduna... What he has done in that state, coupled with his stint as FCT minister puts him in very good standing to lead this nation...

Religion and Ethnicity will perpetually keep this slow nation in darkness. Smh.
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by doyinbaby(f): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
fk001:
How?

That's how you people say Buhari will never win 2019 election

That's how you say El Rufai will never win second term with a Muslim Muslim ticket.

He dared you and he won!!!

Abeg commot for road!!
el rufia. Will not win....el rufia will never rule Nigeria....he is a wicked man

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by BotherMleeper(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
They also said he won't return as governor

He did
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by ecclize: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
alaira:
Sir, apart from FCT, which city is more developed than LAGOS?
who told u FCT is more develop than lagos?
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by jaytee01(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Peacecore:
Are u sure u're not a Robot? d way u guys involves Tinubu in every matter baffles me n make believe that d man must b a good person for Nigeria bcoz anything u support always turn out to b bad thing for d country,ranging from..
Saraki
Atiku
Fayose
David Mark
Ihedioha
Dickson
Ikpeazu
etc
Sharrap dere.... Who be good person among them?
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by webngnews: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by nokatakata: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ipods will vote for him. So he will be president come 2023.
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by dochenaj: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Peacecore:
Saraki
Atiku
Fayose
David Mark
Ihedioha
Dickson
Ikpeazu
etc
Why would you even throw in Ihedioha in that lot?

You sound like a bot yourself, much more than the one you criticized.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Eruku or El rufai will never rule this country
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by farem: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I am sorry because I wouldn't want to involve in your argument.
Please what is the most developed city in Nigeria?
Thanks
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by mu2sa2: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
fk001:
How?

That's how you people say Buhari will never win 2019 election

That's how you say El Rufai will never win second term with a Muslim Muslim ticket.

He dared you and he won!!!

Abeg commot for road!!
GBAM! GBAM!!GBAM!!!
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by SalamRushdie: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
dante0147:

And the buhari you supported what has he brought to the table you swine !

Where did I ever support Buhari ?
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by Kubernetes: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Both ElRufai and Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria

This is serious.
No one is even talking about SE president
Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by SalamRushdie: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
farem:

I am sorry because I wouldn't want to involve in your argument.
Please what is the most developed city in Nigeria?
Thanks

You are saying a city where 99 percent of it's inhabitants have no access to pipe borne water is developed? A city that has 70 percent of it's roads unmotorable is developed? A city that has not opened up any new access road since the 90s is developed? A city where 80 percent of it's inhabitants have no access to proper toilets is developed ? A city where criminal gangs and racketeering is allowed is developed? If this is your standard of development then I am worried about you

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria by SalamRushdie: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kubernetes:

This is serious.
No one is even talking about SE president

We don't want SE is president in 2023 we want Northern

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit / Electoral Act: Deletion Of Section 84 (12) ‘A Great Error’ - Falana / Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.