Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Tonto Dike: I Don't Have Time To Twerk. I Am Too Busy Saving The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike: I Don't Have Time To Twerk. I Am Too Busy Saving The World (849 Views)

Tonto Dike: "I Cleaned Bobrisky's Buttocks With Cotton Wool" / Davido Smacks His Daughter Hailey For Attempting To Twerk At A Party (video) / Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike: I Don't Have Time To Twerk. I Am Too Busy Saving The World by EBMedia: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2019
IgbereTV captured the post of Nigerian celebrity and founder of Tonto Dike Foundation, Tonto Dike. The entertainer said she is a king and will have to do better things with her time rather than to twerk.

She posted on Twitter:

YOU:- KING TONTO CANT TWERK
ME:- WHERE HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A KING TWERK??
TOO BUSY SAVING THE WORLD AND THE OTHER HALF BEEN IN BOARD ROOMS...

#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #MRMOM NEWIN #MRKINGTONTO

https://twitter.com/TONTOLET/status/1194874951263760385?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1134401/tonto-dike-dont-time-twerk-busy-saving-world/

Re: Tonto Dike: I Don't Have Time To Twerk. I Am Too Busy Saving The World by Ebios(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2019
Saving the what?
Re: Tonto Dike: I Don't Have Time To Twerk. I Am Too Busy Saving The World by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2019
This one no follow for talk
Re: Tonto Dike: I Don't Have Time To Twerk. I Am Too Busy Saving The World by Praizenewstv: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Tonto Dike: I Don't Have Time To Twerk. I Am Too Busy Saving The World by qualityovenbake(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2019
Who twerking help. Position urself, let's do the do. lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dike: I Don't Have Time To Twerk. I Am Too Busy Saving The World by GraGra247(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2019
Person wey never save himself. But you have time to bare your rotten boobs and yansh on social media. Which of the two is worse.
Re: Tonto Dike: I Don't Have Time To Twerk. I Am Too Busy Saving The World by nzeobi(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2019
Na only those yoruba actress them wey no get level the twerk for attention. How ca you somebody's mother of 30 years be twerking
Re: Tonto Dike: I Don't Have Time To Twerk. I Am Too Busy Saving The World by EBMedia: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2019
Lalasticlala, MissyB3, Fynestboi
Re: Tonto Dike: I Don't Have Time To Twerk. I Am Too Busy Saving The World by divabolanle: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2019
but u have time to be with BOBRISKY...
Re: Tonto Dike: I Don't Have Time To Twerk. I Am Too Busy Saving The World by festacman(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2019

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Release 14 Count Charge To Be Filed Against Mompha On Monday!!! / Top 12 Nollywood Actors And Actresses Who Started Acting Career At A Tender Age / South African Rapper, AKA Jumped Into The Crowd In Rustenburg, It Ended In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.