Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Throw Your Phone In The Thrash Can. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Throw Your Phone In The Thrash Can. (939 Views)

Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It. / Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It.. / [Updated] Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Your Phone In The Thrash Can. by Ishaya20(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2019
*Throw your phone in the thrash can!*

For the next two minutes you will see how smart people handle smart phone.

If your smartphone has not made you more money than the amount you used in getting it, please raise it up! Good, now throw it into the dustbin! You don't need it!
In this smartphones age, businesses have gone mobile. Gone are those days that all you needed to make online was a laptop. 
If you have a smartphone, you don't need capital and you don't need an office space, you can start making money from today.
I have a laptop but I don't need it. I will make money with or without it. In fact, 90% of the money used in getting my current laptop was financed by mobile businesses. I am a digital marketer, freelancer and my phone is my digital office. 
I know you are wondering how you too can make money with your mobile phone, stay with me. I want to hold your hand, take you to a corner and teach you all I know. My joy will be to see you succeed in the area of money. 
Your data subscriptions must not be in vain. How can you finish one month subscription in one week and your bank account did not by any means reflect it. When am done with you, you will be making your subscription fee daily. 
If someone with average intelligence like me can make money sitting in my boxers shorts from my phone, you too can. I have researched, practised and seen results in 7 mobile businesses and I am willing to put you through them. 
Let me add this caveat..
These businesses are not get rich quick schemes. No get help and provide help schemes..This is not loom.
You will need to work and if you are smart enough, you will get rich fast.
We will be treating digital product creation and marketing, affiliate marketing, social media marketing and management, freelancing, mini importation amongst other businesses. You will also get the secret techniques to organizing digital trainings that can pull in six figures monthly.
It will be 14 days of corrosive and intensive teaching with step by step explanation which a 3 year old baby will understand.

Training starts on the Sunday 17th of November to the 30th of November 2019.
Training fee for the 14 days is just N2,990. 

Even If you take a loan to pay for this class, you will only need to pay N83 daily for 30 days. Only that!
This is the seventh edition, we have trained more than 300 persons in the first 5 editions..and they are doing very well with testimonies.. 
If after the training you don't make x10 of what you paid, I will tender a written apology and refund you all your money...
To join this training class, click the link below now.

https:///2X68TLu
Re: Throw Your Phone In The Thrash Can. by Ishaya20(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2019
More than 50 account approved already.
Re: Throw Your Phone In The Thrash Can. by Ishaya20(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=Ishaya20 post=84117397][/quote]
Re: Throw Your Phone In The Thrash Can. by Ishaya20(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=Ishaya20 post=84117397][/quote]
Re: Throw Your Phone In The Thrash Can. by Ishaya20(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2019
Offer is still available
Re: Throw Your Phone In The Thrash Can. by Ishaya20(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2019
Ishaya20:
Offer is still available
Re: Throw Your Phone In The Thrash Can. by Ishaya20(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Offer is still available.
Re: Throw Your Phone In The Thrash Can. by Ishaya20(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ishaya20:
Re: Throw Your Phone In The Thrash Can. by Ishaya20(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ishaya20:

(1) (Reply)

Please What Business Can I Start With 500k Help B4 Money Vanish / [Wanted] Distributors In All States--recheargeable Automatic Water Dispenser / Excellent Hisense Washing Machine In Ibadan Bodija For 40k- 07034485442

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.