Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Alicia Keys Set To Host The Grammy 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys Set To Host The Grammy 2020 (293 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College / Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night / Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys Set To Host The Grammy 2020 by xorlaligh: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2019
Alicia Keys will be for the second time in a move have the 62nd edition of the Grammy awards. As indicated by Recording Academy, the Grammy award winner will return to the stage for the second time later in January 2020. The music star while responding to the news said she thought it was a one-time thing.

“At first I did think last year was a one-time thing but when the opportunity came back around there was no question about returning as the host of the Grammys award. Last year was such a powerful experience for me. Not only did I feel the love in the room, but I felt it from around the world and it confirmed the healing and unifying the power of music,” she said.

During the last entertainment show, Alicia appeared out by at the same time playing two pianos and carried the crowd to tears during her opening monolog with compelling women like #MichelleObama and Jada Pinkett Smith.https://xorlali.com/2019/11/14/alicia-keys-set-to-host-the-grammys-for-the-2nd-year-in-a-row/

Re: Alicia Keys Set To Host The Grammy 2020 by Bonebreaker(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2019
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Umu Obiligbo Releases New Song Titled "Uto Uwa" (listen) / Zlatan Gifts Himself A Brand New Range Rover SUV Worth 33 Million Naira / Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Write As She Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.