Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Unemployed? Do You Need A Job At Google Nigeria? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unemployed? Do You Need A Job At Google Nigeria? (496 Views)

Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unemployed? Do You Need A Job At Google Nigeria? by Linkyjay001: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2019
Hi there this is a one on one class on how to get a Job at Google Nigeria....

What you'll learn

• Go from just another average candidate to star applicant with our unique insight system based on what got employees hired.

• Understand Google's review process in detail - you'll learn exactly what the review process looks like and how you can optimise your application to fit 100% with what Google wants.

• Work around qualifications - I'll show you how thousands of Googlers land their dream roles without relevant qualifications

• Fast progress with detailed templates - I've done the hard work for you, just follow along with step-by-step instructions to leap ahead of the competition.

Contact me on 08152987574(WhatsApp only) for more details about the one on one class.

MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES
Re: Unemployed? Do You Need A Job At Google Nigeria? by rottable(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'm interested
Re: Unemployed? Do You Need A Job At Google Nigeria? by Linkyjay001: 1:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Send me a message on WhatsApp (08152987574)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Working In Multinational Companies In Nigeria / The Amazing Money Making Secret Of A Fiverr User From Nigeria / Ask Me About House Roofing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.