Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Two Official Jamb Web Domains ... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Two Official Jamb Web Domains ... (218 Views)

Official Jamb Syllabus For All Subjects (the Ultimate Guide) / Official JAMB Registration Date For 2019 UTME Form Announced / Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two Official Jamb Web Domains ... by CorperShop(f): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2019
A POST ON THE TWO OFFICIAL JAMB WEB DOMAINS ...

Most Admission Seekers, Their Parents and even some Educators don't know that JAMB has two different web address and each serves different purposes.

So I made this simple thread to quickly walk you through the two of them.

Don't say I didn't preach this gospel to you�

The two domains are

www.jamb.gov.ng and www.jamb.org.ng

www.jamb.gov.ng is the official web address for all thingsJAMB.

This is their online presence, this is where you get details about JAMB as a parastatal under the Ministry of Education.

This is a very simple web design with the basic tabs that highlights general information they public should know - the different tabs have their drop downs, you just click and read.

They sometimes upload other information about their activities, but most of their updates and press releases have to be sourced from mainstream news media.

JAMB should seriously consider hiring me as their in-house blogger, they need an active official blog feed where latest news and information is always uploaded for public awareness.

www.jamb.org.ng is the second official web address for All things Admission - either as a UTME applicant, DE applicant or a Foreign student.

This is the portal you go to for your Utme Registration & Post UTME options .

This is where you can print your result slip, print admission letter, check admission status, and the likes.

It is very user-friendly, designed in a way that even a zero techy person should be able to navigate, as long as you can read and write.

So, there you have it people, now you now know.

Feel free to share this thread, let's spread the good news together

Miss Meg
EduBlogger & Tertiary Education Expert

(1) (Reply)

Nine-year-old Child Genius To Graduate University / NECO Dismisses 70 Staff Over Certificate Forgery / I Need A Gantt Chart Data Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.