Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef (37387 Views)

Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival / Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) / Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef by MrImole: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
This is very new o...
Re: Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef by money121(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef by queenitee(f): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
sexymoma:
If you and your friend never keep malice or fight... believe me it's either you are deceiving her or she is deceiving you
It’s very normal to fight, in fact, it’s okay. But keep malice? That’s bad, very bad. All these “my best friend stole my husband,” “my best friend betrayed me” starts from keeping malice. You don’t know malice? Malice means you can be talking to the person, yet be annoyed with them or wish them evil. It’s better to fight and part ways than to keep malice. It’s okay to fight but not to keep malice
Re: Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef by sitisobi: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Huh
Re: Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef by webngnews: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
Ladies can never settle their beef completely.

Only men can shoot themselves with a gun and still end up sincerely shaking hands and share bottles of alcohol
Gunshot shocked shocked
Na lie be dat o...
Re: Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef by Enemyofpeace: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
HIPOPOTAMUS
Re: Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef by BarrElChapo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
KanuSE:
Chai grin my crush! kiss

or this is what will crush you cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef by KanuSE: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
BarrElChapo:

or this is what will crush you cheesy

cheesy I'm not complaining abeg

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef by Antoeni(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Who Cares,
Re: Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef by femi4: 5:22am On Nov 15, 2019
sexymoma:
If you and your friend never keep malice or fight... believe me it's either you are deceiving her or she is deceiving you
Is that the reason we ve been keeping malice
Re: Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef by sexymoma(f): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2019
femi4:
Is that the reason we ve been keeping malice
iwo ati tani angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars / Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges / Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.