Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Xenophobia: South African Artistes Protest Against Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xenophobia: South African Artistes Protest Against Burna Boy (281 Views)

Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts / XENOPHOBIA: South African Minister Has Mental Illness – Wizkid Reveals / Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South African Artistes Protest Against Burna Boy by GistCandy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nigerian singer, Burna Boy, is scheduled to headline the Africa Unite Concert in South Africa after vowing not to set foot on the country again following the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and foreign immigrants living in the country in September 2019

Some artiste under the aegis of Tshwane Collective have protested his inclusion in the concert which is scheduled for the 23rd and 24th of November.

The South African artists in their protest are calling into question the exclusion of local artiste at the expense of Nigeria’s Burna Boy who they have accused of inciting hatred against South Africa, in the wake of the recent xenophobic attacks.

See tweet below

continue reading: https://gistcandy.com/xenophobia-south-african-artistes-protest-against-burna-boy/

Re: Xenophobia: South African Artistes Protest Against Burna Boy by GistCandy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Behind Ronaldo's Sexy Body / God Has Been Calling Me For A Long Time But Devil Kept Distracting Me: Kanye Wes / Tottenham Considering Replacing Mauricio Pochettino With Carlo Ancelotti, Eddie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.