Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Starting A Business Or Getting A Job? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Business Or Getting A Job? (483 Views)

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Make Your Couch Or Sofa New Again Without Repairs Or Getting A New One / What You Need To Know Before Starting A Yahoo Boy Business: Nairathreads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Business Or Getting A Job? by dopedan(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
As we all know, variety is the spice of life, no two people can ever be the same. Some people are very comfortable working for someone else while others feel that they can't use their full potential while working for someone else.
Let me break this down a little further, i know entrepreneurs who have quit their jobs after realizing that one can't get rich by working a full day and getting paid at the end of the month, so they actually get a job for the sole purpose of creating capital for their own business, that is a wise move if you ask me, do not get me wrong I'm not condemning jobs, but jobs do not last forever, we might have heard of people who got fired and committed suicide because they have no other means of making money, some go back to drinking garri day in day out, jobs are not permanent but business is, just that it may take time to grow depending on your own grace, if people that didn't go to to school or dropped out can be called the world richest men because they started their own business do i still need to talk much? Please ask Mark Zuckerberg why he didn't wait to graduate to look for a job and become an average man. Today in Nigeria certificates have become over rated, ive heard of people who didn't go to school yet they build hospitals and employ doctors that have spent so many years in school and pay them salary. If you still interested in getting a job you can go ahead it is still legit and over hyped, we need more billionaires in Nigeria so i Encourage you all to start something today no matter how little, it may take 5 years or 10 years but i promise you it wont be easy but on the long run you and your childrens children will appreciate your effort.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CAC Clears N1bn Salary Increment Backlog / Frieslandcampina WAMCO Signs MoU With Niger State / 200,000 To Invest, Advice Urgently Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.