Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

APC You Are Truly Wicked WARNING Graphic Images!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC You Are Truly Wicked WARNING Graphic Images!!! (5228 Views)

PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” / Gov Rochas Replies APC; You Have Sent Out A Very Bad Signal To The World, / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC You Are Truly Wicked WARNING Graphic Images!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2019
We are just forcing this thing called democracy on ourselves. Nigeria is not ripe for democracy.
Re: APC You Are Truly Wicked WARNING Graphic Images!!! by johnmartus(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2019
When they gave birth to you i think your pastor preach against Islamic. You were born with hatred and you grown up with hate.
ChoCho54:
To plan jihad if you may.
Re: APC You Are Truly Wicked WARNING Graphic Images!!! by joeyfire(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2019
helinues:
It is only those who their lives are not valuable to them attend political rally

So why bother having a country
Re: APC You Are Truly Wicked WARNING Graphic Images!!! by helinues: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2019
joeyfire:

So why bother having a country

In a lay man language
Re: APC You Are Truly Wicked WARNING Graphic Images!!! by ChoCho54(f): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2019
johnmartus:
When they gave birth to you i think your pastor preach against Islamic. You were born with hatred and you grown up with hate.
But I love you.
Re: APC You Are Truly Wicked WARNING Graphic Images!!! by AkwalaIke1: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:

In a lay man language
[/s]
Re: APC You Are Truly Wicked WARNING Graphic Images!!! by ngoziempress: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Okay so is it my father that attacked and killed all those people!?
I lack words to say to you.

Mrexcell:

I don't know why voilence is always associated with the apc in any where they are participating in any election?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Uzodinma Escapes As Convoy Comes Under Heavy Attack Shooting By UGM- -video / Video: Atiku Booed In Borno Today As Resident Welcome Him With Tinubu Banner / Nullification Of Rivers Election Will Be The Beginning Of Nigeria's Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.