Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) (40284 Views)

Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by judgementyard(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
chibu4u2:
Looks more like he wanted to commit suicide and not necessarily to steal cable.

I no sure say person fit gather courage climb that stuff go vandalize cable.

Even the cable look scary sef
Well said

Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Tapout(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Not my field here.. but these transformers, or cables. Are they multipurpose? Who are these buyers self.

that's 100% copper bro....after stealing it, they make some cash by selling it off the balck market. Still not worth the risk.
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by DennisEche(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
donbachi:
"investigating the matter"..as in,the dead body don already make confessional statements...na he is the vandalized.
you will no wen his people comes to claims his remain
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
stephenduru:

The police says they are investigating the matter.

What's there to investigate? Police self
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by paix(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Awoof dey run bele.
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by mozona(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
investigate what?
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Alashoalash10: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
stephenduru:
Nurudeen, a resident of Dawaki in Abuja, directly opposite Citi Polytechnic Abuja was electrocuted while trying to vandalize AEDC armored cable.

He was electrocuted on the spot. AEDC and police officials came and brought him down. The police says they are investigating the matter.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/man-electrocuted-while-trying-to.html?m=1

What is police going to investigate again ?, this people can been so funny
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by okpanachipeter: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
.....and the criminal gets justice. Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner.
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by HacheNoire: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s][author=ZombieTERROR post=84030517]

Zombies chant sai barber

Zombies die after chanting sai barber

While the zombie king relaxes his old bones in London

Pity [/quote][/s]
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
COdeGenesis:

Copper cables can be used to make jewelleries. They can sell just some meters of the cable for as much as 200k. It's highly profitable and they have a ready market that's y they take the risk. Na mostly aboki dey vandalize these cables
Thanks 4 d enlightenment.
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Gracemadeit(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Na maibola oh, na my area be that. we don taya for dem o, de too de steal. almost all the armored cable in the transformer in my area have been stolen in fact we have to karst pipe and cement in the new armored cable in my area because of their stealing. As for this one, that is the result of stealing. grin shocked cool tongue
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Zeronic25(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
The police says they are investigating the matter.
i no understand which matter some one was electrocuted they want to investigate the matter ok o....naija watin we no go hear.
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by akinszz: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Very common in the north
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
In sane and civilized societies, every death has to be investigated to ascertain the cause of death.

The cause of death here might not be as straightforward as electrocution.

3 Likes

Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by MusaDanladi1: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Useless people. Let him rot in hell they will steal Nepa property and the residents in the area will now have to contribute six figure amounts of money just to replace what was stolen thereby putting that area in darkness for months.

2 Likes

Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
he definitely didnt want the progress of this country. rip to him anyways
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by GMbuharii: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Taofeek Rahmani Tajudeen Kabiru ganiyu Ajanaku Lagbaja NURUDEEN Mufutau

See their life!!!!
After you will see them foaming about GEJ PEJ Diezani Iweala Oduah Asari Dokuboh Nnamdi Kanu shouting AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! upandan

grin
lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by efeski(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
I broke this story yesterday
Was there live
https://www.nairaland.com/5526298/cable-thief-electrocuted-abuja
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by nattyGENT: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
God PUNISH them all. Na them make we dey for blackout for 3months now.

1 Like

Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
chibu4u2:
Looks more like he wanted to commit suicide and not necessarily to steal cable.

I no sure say person fit gather courage climb that stuff go vandalize cable.

Even the cable look scary sef
you are right
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by munalight(f): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gracemadeit:
Na maibola oh, na my area be that. we don taya for dem o, de too de steal. almost all the armored cable in the transformer in my area have been stolen in fact we have to karst pipe and cement in the new armored cable in my area because of their stealing. As for this one, that is the result of stealing. grin shocked cool tongue
My neighbour, I see you! The guy na popular mai bola a.k.a Nura.

1 Like

Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Femi316: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
stephenduru:
Nurudeen, a resident of Dawaki in Abuja, directly opposite Citi Polytechnic Abuja was electrocuted while trying to vandalize AEDC armored cable.

He was electrocuted on the spot. AEDC and police officials came and brought him down. The police says they are investigating the matter.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/man-electrocuted-while-trying-to.html?m=1

Moral lesson....thou shall not steal....?
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
There is a way dat seemeth rite unto man.....
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
He has mind o.
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mumu Hard Man,
Thou Shall Not Steal
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Wale84ng: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Could be a case of suicide.
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Progress62(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tapout:

lol.. are they insinuating that he was murdered and his killers dumped his corpse on the pole?
Hahahaha this is Nigeria
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by macaranta(m): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2019
wizflame:
Thats 11kv.
:
33kv actually
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by onadana: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2019
Tapout:

lol.. are they insinuating that he was murdered and his killers dumped his corpse on the pole?

Yeye dey smell..I wonder ooo..investigating what?
Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by onadana: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Wale84ng:
Could be a case of suicide.

Are you for real angry

2 Likes

Re: Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Which kinda "investigating the matter"?
They should go and dump that mofo's body one side abeg! sad sad sad
Dem send am go thief?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) / ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.