Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Vacation - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Vacation (1263 Views)

Austin Avuru’s Books Now Available Following Vacation Of Court Orders / Post-vacation Blues / Story Time (the Spontaneous Vacation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Vacation by LaClickLaBend: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
This is quite an explicit story and therefore is only meant for readers older than 18.

This is a true story. Names and Locations have been changed to avoid wahala.

copyright 2019 LaclickLaBend. Do not Plagiarize

Chapter 1

While my wife and I were still courting, we got invited to this mutual friend's wedding in another state. You know how these Yoruba weddings always span three days. Engagement on Thursday, Friday for bachelor and bachelorette party, then reception on Saturday. That's the kind of wedding this was.

The mutual friend and groom were close friends of ours so there was no way we were not gonna turn up for them. So my fiance (at the time) and I planned to utilize the time and turn it into a vacation for ourselves.

My girl owned a hair salon and her own business so it was easier for her to just spontaneously make a decision to not be at work for a couple of days leaving someone else in charge. It wasn't quite as easy for me but after much dribbling and tackles, I was able to convince my boss to grant me the week-long leave I was supposed to have taken the year before. Obviously it coincided with our vacation so everything was good.

We agreed to leave for the state where the wedding was to take place on the Wednesday of that week. Made reservations at a fancy hotel and planned an eventful holiday for ourselves. I was feeling good, cos at the time my relationship with my girl wasn't really going smoothly, so I saw it as an opportunity to work things out and of course to fvck the shit out of ourselves. Couldn't wait.

Now my girl had this best friend, let's call her Bimbo. Bimbo was this kinda chic that made every head turn wherever she went to. She was FINE fine. Natural light skin complexion from head to toe, moderately tall for a girl, with an impeccable British accent. But what most stood out about Bimbo though, was her shape. Dear Lord, she had shaped for days.

Bimbo had massive mammary glands, that stood tall and called you by your favorite nickname, eye-popping boobies. While you're still lusting after her big boobs, you might then notice her massive backside. Dunno if you guys know Amber rose, but that's the kinda shape Bimbo had.

Bimbo was also a big girl. So she no dey look anyhow person way. Most of the guys that dated Bimbo that I knew of were politicians with mad money. I had been lusting after Bimbo for a while. Always giving her eye and flirting. But that was just it. I respected my relationship with my girl, who was Bimbo's best friend and to be fair, Bimbo was way out of my league. But a little flirting has never killed anyone you know.

Anyway, back to the story. Bimbo also happened to be a friend to the mutual friend of ours getting married and was also invited to the wedding. She got to know about me and my girl's plan for the whole thing so she decided to ride along with us. Mainly for company and cos, she couldn't drive on the highway.

When my girl told me, I wasn't thrilled at all. I had planned a romantic week with my girl alone and as much as I lusted after Bimbo, I only truly had eyes for my girl. I didn't have a choice but to agree though cos my babe really liked the Bimbo girl. I finally agreed but made Bimbo make her own reservation for a room that was quite the distance from ours, that way she won’t pour sand sand inside my garri, cos I really was already fantasizing about the different styles I'll try on my girl.

All in all, our plan was still good. My leave was to start on the Wednesday we were leaving but I had to be at work to close some deals before embarking on my leave. My girl also went to her business to handover to the manager and drop instructions and all. We already packed our luggage that morning before leaving home, so all we had to do was just get back from work, shower, get dressed and drive to the state where the wedding was to hold. Bimbo was to join us in the afternoon before we leave, so we would all leave together.

I finished from work quite early around 11 am, but it was around past 12 in the afternoon that I got home.
I hurried to the bathroom to go shower after I had smoked a couple of blunts. I was in such a hurry; I did not hear the shower in my bathroom running before I opened the door. Guys, staring at me was the voluptuous booty of Bimbo. She was using the shower with her back turned to the door, so she didn't see or hear me come in. Let me tell y’all, this girl looks even much better with her clothes off. My d!ck instantly rose to attention. I entered into the bathroom (I was naked) and quietly closed the door behind me.

I stood by the wall with my d1ck in my hands, as this goddess cleaned soap off her body. The water fell on her backside as the lather slid off her body down her thighs to her round and lovely legs before falling to the ground. I had never wished to be a soap lather but at that moment I did. Her hand crept to the crevice between her legs as she washed off the soap there. The action made squishy sounds that were pure music to my ears.

She turned to face me but her eyes were closed so she still didn't know I was there plus I was quiet as a mouse. Holy shit her boobs were massive. Round and big with big ass nipples surrounded by a big field of areola...i felt lightening in my brain. Chai see what all these old politicians have been enjoying sha.

I couldn't hold myself, I had to feel those boobs even if she killed me. I had smoked a blunt before I went into the bathroom, so maybe that was what gave me the courage. I found myself moving towards her, hands stretched towards the soap covered boobies.
As I took the last step and gently grabbed an ample amount of flesh from her chest, her eyes flew open.

"What the Bleep Femi" she screamed. Did I tell you Bimbo has a British accent? Well, she does, which makes her sexier whenever she's angry.

"Omg I’m so sorry" I replied, I wasn't lol. Her boobs were the best things I had ever laid my hands on firm, big and soft arggggh.

"Don't know what came over me. I just saw you standing there and I couldn't resist feeling them. Please forgive me" I continued, all these while my hands still rested on her boobs and my dick got harder and longer.

She looked at me with disgust in her eyes then said " So you gonna leave me or what"

"Yeah..." I murmured "...sorry" but I didn't let go lol. I couldn't, I was fascinated by the things I held in my hands.

I didn't know when I started rubbing on her nipples. Her big red nipples. She didn't stop me but she also didn't lead me on. After a few seconds of rubbing them and she not doing anything, I placed my mouth on her right boobs. I twirled my tongue around her areola making circles without making contact with her nipple while still pressing on the left boob. As the circle drew closer to her now aroused nipple, she grasped my head. I knew she was aroused at that time, so I stopped teasing her and grabbed her nipple lightly with my teeth. A soft moan escaped from her lips. After a few seconds of feasting on her right breast, I switched to the left and repeated my actions. By now she was moaning loudly and holding on to my head. Don't forget the shower was the running and we were both getting beat by the water but neither of us gave a fuk.

After I had sucked the boobies to my satisfaction, I knelt down in the bathroom and breathed into her vagina. She gasped and tried to push my face away. But I held firmly to her and started licking her thighs and the area around her pvssy. All these while I played with her clit but without actually putting my fingers into her vagina. At this point, she was almost crying and I had not even done anything. Lol

After torturing her for a while, I finally placed my mouth on her vagina and holy shit her legs actually buckled and gave way as she crumbled to the floor. We were now both on the floor, the shower still running and my mouth on her vagina. After she fell, I didn't bother stopping. I just intensified my ministration, working magic with my tongue on her clit and in her vagina. It wasn't long before she came.

But a cum has never stopped a real nigga. I continued giving her head, this time simultaneously playing with her nipples. The second time she came, she squirted, a quiet scream escaped from her lips as she held on tightly to me, her vagina copiously pouring out her juices. She stayed that way for a couple of minutes, vibrating every few seconds.

As I stood up to slot my dick into her inviting pussssy, I heard the door to my apartment open and my girlfriend scream "Honey I'm home"

Bleep!
Re: The Vacation by LaClickLaBend: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Chapter 2

Episode 1

The ride to the location was fun if my girl noticed any awkwardness between her friend and I, she never said.
We karaoked to old Nigerian music and drank some alcohol. Nobody would have guessed that just a few hours before, I had my face in my wife's friend's coochie. I tried not to think about what happened between Bimbo and I, I believed it only happened because I was intoxicated. Of course, I felt guilty about cheating on my girl and Bimbo must have felt the same way too cos whenever our eyes locked through the rearview mirror, she guiltily looked away. We didn't make it obvious though, we tried to disguise our guilt by chatting through the duration of the trip like nothing happened. We arrived at the Hotel in the evening around 6. We were all tired, I even more so, because I had driven for over 4hours but more importantly I had not cum during my little escapade with Bimbo and that made me super Hot.
Hornier than tired.

I haven't told you about my girl, let's call her Sade. Sade is tall, with delectable black skin. You know those super attractive black that glowed under the sun? That was what she looked like. She had moderate assets both front and back. Not as big as her friend's but definitely not
small. She was usually mistaken for a model. Sade exudes this sexual energy that makes you want to
grab her, slam her on the bed and Bleep the shit out of her. Even now that she's given birth to 3 kids, she still has that aura. Needless to say, we were constantly fucking whenever we could, like rabbits.

Sade must have gotten the Hot vibes I gave out during the trip because we had barely checked into our hotel room before she took my cock in her mouth. Let me tell you, I have never met any girl who bleeped as good as Sade. She swirled my Mandigo in her mouth, occasionally swiping her tongue on that little slit. She was sloppy, which is how I like my blowjobs, with strings of spit dripping from her mouth on to my balls. After licking and sucking my dick to her satisfaction, she went down to my balls where some of her spit had pooled and started to suck on them. She would insert one testicle into her mouth, gently sucking on it, while massaging the other kindly. Oh dear. She inter switched both testicles that way, occasionally having the two in her mouth while giving me a handjob.
Coupled with my horniness from before and now what my girl was doing to me, it didn't take long for me to spurt my little liquid babies. Which was a lot of sperm, some of which were on her face, some on her lips, some even fell in her hair. I heaved unto the bed, tired, dragging my girl with me. I was exhausted and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.
Re: The Vacation by LaClickLaBend: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Episode 2

Sade woke me up about an hour later...she had finished unpacking and had had dinner with Bimbo. They were both going to the pool for a short swim before getting ready to go meet the mutual friends getting engaged the next day. She had ordered some food for me while I slept, so I quickly wolfed it all down, then went to have my bath.
Finished in the bathroom, wore a nice ralph t-shirt and jeans, applied my many superior fragrances, wore my Aude mars wristwatch and a pair of Nikes. I was looking like the ultimate baby boy. Checked myself out in the mirror then headed downstairs to tell the ladies to go dress up so we could go meet our friends. I had not had an opportunity to speak with Bimbo in private about what happened earlier and to be honest I wasn't looking forward to it. But I also knew we were going to have to address it if we both wanted to move on from it. Also I had to be sure she wasn't going to tell Sade....if she hadn't already.
I arrived at the pool side and picked a spot beside the pool, to watch the ladies swim for a few minutes. I wasn't the only one doing that though. All eyes in that poolside were focused on my girl and her friend and it made me proud to know they were there with me. The girls did not help matters too with the bikinis they both had on. Sade wore a two-piece Ankara bikini that left a lot to imagination. The bottom part was a gstring, with the rope lost in her booty. She swam laps around the pool with the elegance of a swan. That's my girl. She could outswim any living human I knew personally. I sometimes jokingly called her Sade Phelps. Bimbo did not have the grace that Sade possessed but what she lost in grace she made up for in sexuality. She wore a single piece bikini that left absolutely nothing to imagination. Her big yellow boobs spilled over the top of the bikini that barely covered her nipples. A string connected the top part of her bikini with the bottom part which like Sade's was a gstring with its string lost in transition. Her big booty almost made it look like she didn't have any panties on. If one didn't look closely, you wouldn't notice that anything covered her vagina. She also swam around the pool but was mostly just relaxing in a spot with a drink in her hand. After I had diligently fed my eyes, I stood up to remind the both of them that we had to be somewhere soon, then went back to my drinks.
The girls left the pool and headed to their rooms with every single eye in that poolside trailing them as they left. In your dreams suckers, I thought as I observed lol. While they were in their rooms, a lady joined me at the poolside and started a conversation with me. She didn't look badly but I was content with my girl...and maybe her friend. Lol. I wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying but I politely replied her whenever I could.
"Did you come with those girls?" She asked
"Yeah, that's my fiancé and her friend" I replied
"Wow fiancé, which one is your fiancé? Let me guess the light skinned one?"
"Haha, wrong" I replied, sipping my drink "Damn, you must be having fun"
"I try"
"What are you guys doing in this city? Cos you don't look familiar and this is a small city. Everybody knows everybody" she said
"Really?" I asked "Came for a friend’s wedding"
"Hmmm" she hummed, "My name's Gina" she continued "My dad owns this place, so if you need anything just let me know aiit?" She said, standing.
"Aiit" I replied, not looking up from my phone that I was now pressing.
"So you're not going to tell me your name?" She asked
"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Femi" "Nice to meet you Femi, your lady friend is coming, so I must get going. Hope to see you around" She said before walking away. I almost whistled in awe as she walked away. While she sat with me I had not noticed how endowed she was until she walked away. Holy Macaroni! Gina had a big ass! And she knew I was watching because she swayed her butt seductively as she walked off.
Bimbo arrived at the table and sat in front of me. "We need to talk" she said, her eyes centered on me. "Hmm hmm" I replied, taking a sip of my drink to avoid her gaze.
" First of, that can never ever happen again"
"Hmm hmm" I replied again, I felt sad that I wouldn't get to bust a nut in her but it's not like it was unexpected. Logically that shouldn't happen again.
"And you can never tall Sade about any of it" she continued. In my mind I was like, is this girl mad? Why would I want to tell my fiance that I had sex with her best friend? But it was good she thought I could tell her, that gave me some sort of control over the whole situation. I nodded that I wouldn't tell Sade about it, then asked the most stupid question that came to my mind. Sometimes I wonder if being in Bimbo's presence makes me stupid.
"Did you enjoy it?" I asked She looked at me in shock. Like I must be having some nuts running loose in my head. I didn't let that faze me though, I already asked the stupid question so I just kept going. "Did you enjoy it?" I asked again, seeming more confident.
I guess that got her unbalanced because she didn't slap me
"Uhm, yeah, uhm it was great I guess" she stuttered, staring now at the table. The boldness she approached me with was now gone since my question reminded her that just a few hours before she was writhing on my bathroom floor with my mouth on her pussy. At that moment I knew if I wanted to Bleep Bimbo, I could. I only needed to bid my time and watch for the signs.
"Hey what are you guys discussing without me" Sade said loudly, interrupting the moment as she joined the table, picking the seat beside me.
"About all the styles I'll try on you tonight" I replied, as she laughed embarrassingly, lightly brushing my shoulder. Looking back now I guess I said all these because I was slightly intoxicated. The thing about me is, I have a pretty low substance tolerance. Both marijuana and alcohol or any kind of drug. So I get intoxicated really easily, and although I am still able to control myself most times, more often than not, I do and say crazy things I normally wouldn't do or say if I wasn't intoxicated. Plus, it is easy to just blame the substance for any fuckup you know.
Re: The Vacation by LaClickLaBend: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Comments and criticism may be appreciated
Re: The Vacation by LaClickLaBend: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
Chapter 3

Episode 1

We arrived at the hotel where the couple lodged with their family late in the night. The bride to be came out to welcome us and lead us to the lobby where everyone was. It was fun catching up with old friends and meeting their family members but it soon got boring. The groom suggested we all go to a club that was close by to go groove a bit before going back to our hotel, I was cool with the idea and so was everyone else.
We all got into our separate vehicles and met up at the club. I don't want to say the name of the club, but it was quite popular in the city at the time. There were not many people there at the time, just a couple of people quietly having their drinks and listening to some slow oldies. Of course we came with a crowd, so it wasn't long before everywhere became turnt and the booze started to flow. The DJ was driving the people crazy and the girls soon hit the dance floor. To put into perspective, we that came with the couple from their hotel were like 25 in number and most were ladies. So you can imagine what the dance floor was like. Probably because they wanted to have the time of their lives, none of the ladies held back on the dance floor. Different girls with different styles. I was overfed.
After a few alcohols, the guys joined the ladies and the club became really frenzy. Everyone dancing like it was their ticket to heaven and the better they danced, the higher their chances of making heaven. I sat at the lounge directly facing the dancefloor, I was a bit tipsy so I only had a glass of long island with me, which I had been sipping since we got to the club. I am not much of a dancer so it's not uncommon to see me sitting out a fun dance. I just wasn't thrilled with looking like a fool. Of course all these becomes meaningless once I’m intoxicated. There I was, sipping my alcohol and watching the ladies gyrate. Bimbo was really a good club dancer. By good dancer I don't mean she can dance dance, I mean she could twerk up a storm anywhere.
She was dancing, twerking actually on Sade in the middle of the dance floor and boy oh boy, my dick was hard. Sade was acting like the guy, grinding on Bimbo as she twerked, occasionally slapping her booty which jiggled softly under the blue club lights. When a new song came on, Sade dragged Bimbo to an empty armless chair that was right in front of me, then started whining seductively with her legs spread on either side of the chair. She was giving me a show. They were both giving out strong lesbian vibes but I couldn't complain. I was loving it.
After a few minutes of dancing with her friend, Sade came right up to where I was sat and sat on my laps. She then started grinding on me. Feeling my hard dick through our clothes with her vagina. She had her back turned to me as she danced on me, so she couldn't have seen me staring directly at Bimbo, who danced alone just a few feet from us. My eyes caught Bimbo's and stayed there as her friend continued to grind on me. I tried to give her some flirty signals as we both stared at each other. I would seductively lick my lips, throw a wink in and even lick my finger in a flirty manner. She just stared. My dick became really hard after a few minutes of Sade's grinding, so I had to use the restroom before it burst. I stood up and headed towards the restroom. Staggering a bit from the intoxication.
The club bathroom was designed in such a way that there was a single room that contained the stall for both genders. In the bathroom, there were four toilet stalls. Two for the ladies and two for the guys, just side by side. I got into the fourth one, the one far from the door, to do my business. Because my dick was erect and flowing with blood, it was going to take a moment before I could calm down and actually urinate. So there I was, dick in hand waiting for my pee to come out when I heard the bathroom door open. I thought nothing of it, after all this was a bathroom, people come and go. But I became alert when I heard knocks on the first three stalls. Light knock, not loud, seemingly feminine. The knock came on my door and I said "someone is there"
Then I heard Bimbo's unique accent whispering "Open up, it's me"
What the actual hell I thought. I opened the door and dragged her in
"Are you crazy? Sade is just outside" I whispered loudly to her
“She's occupied at the moment" she whispered back "Let's finish what you started"
Occupied? What did she mean occupied, I wondered but I didn't bother asking because she had taken my cock into her hands. She spat on it and started to rub it gently. Her hands were really soft and wet. Once my dick was wet enough for her, she turned her back to me and positioned herself for doggy. She wore a short flay skirt, so I didn’t have to bother pulling it off. I just raised it, shifted her panties to the side then inserted my cock into her warm pussy.
I must have told you how big Bimbo's booty is. Well let me reiterate, Bimbo had a VERY big booty, big enough to fill up 3 skinny jeans and she sure knew how to throw it. I tried not to make too much noise whenever our flesh slapped against each other, but I could barely help myself. She kept rolling her vagina on my dick while I went in and out of her. Her juicy pussy was now dripping wet and you could hear the squelching sound it made as I pistoned in and out of her. Her voice kept taking on higher notes the longer we bleeped and it was getting too loud, anyone who walked into the bathroom at that moment would know something was going on in that stall.
I put my hand over her mouth as I increased my pace. Jacking in and out of her succulent vagina. The thrill of a quickie is one of a kind. It could last a mere 5 minutes but that could easily be the best sex you would ever have. I think the fact that what Bimbo and I were doing was wrong made it even more thrilling because a few minutes after I slotted my dick into Bimbo's pussy, I felt her stiffen and stifle a scream as she came on my dick. I pulled my dick out of her pussy as I felt myself nearing release and wanked unto her big bubbly butt. I was a lot of stupid, but impregnating my girl's friend wasn't my kind of stupid.
We were both left panting after our little tryst. She pulled some tissue, cleaned my cum off her butt, dropped her skirt and walked out of the stall without saying a word to me. There I was with my pants down, dick in hand then I remembered I had to pee.

(1) (Reply)

***POSSESSED***JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] / Poem: I Thought I Dont Love Him / Story Of Ali-joshua: A Capitalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.