Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment (1190 Views)

Umahi Ask Judge To Withdraw His Motion For A Stay Of Execution / Oshiomhole: Appeal Court Grants Stay Of Execution On Abuja High Court Ruling / Timipre Sylva Says Appeal Court Has Granted APC Stay Of Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by abc115: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
BREAKING NEWS
Appeal Court sitting in Port Harcourt has granted Stay of Execution on the judgment of the Federal High Court in Yenagoa barring the APC from participating in Saturday's election. APC's candidate Lyon will be participating in the Governorship election after all.
https://mobile.twitter.com/cbngov_akin1/status/1194989546041204737

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-appeal-court-grants-stay-of-execution-allows-apc-to-participate-in-bayelsa-guber-poll/

Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by babyfaceafrica: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
nice
Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by Saao(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fear naija politicians, just because it's all about them, see the speed in procuring judgement. Funny enough our judges dances to their music.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by Blakjewelry(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
good but inec and the parties should do more to check documents presented by those fools

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by alberson(f): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
hmmm
Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by Oluwatunmishe10: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Everyone saw this coming, just waiting for which angle it's coming tru.

We'll be watching d whole drama as it unfolds

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by ursullalinda(f): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Saao:
Fear naija politicians, just because it's all about them, see the speed in procuring judgement. Funny enough our judges dances to their music.

As in eh....is as if the judges @ sitting in court waiting for them to come

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by ArmedRobber: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pdp two can play the game. This time around you meet ur match in Lyon .you don't have to be afraid if you have done well for bayelsans

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by abc115: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
ArmedRobber:
Pdp two can play the game. This time around you meet ur match in Lyon .you don't have to be afraid if you have done well for bayelsans
Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by Confirmedzombie: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Only the useless Igbos and wailers believe PDP will win Bayelsa. I'm on ground in Bayelsa to monitor the election, I swear with my life, APC has already won Bayelsa.

The people are voting for candidate not party.

Shame on the useless Igbos that always carry another state on there dirty flat heads.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by AAA593: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'm not seeing this news anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by Gunayo(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fake
Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by kelvinginzie: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Confirmedzombie:
Only the useless Igbos and wailers believe PDP will win Bayelsa. I'm on ground in Bayelsa to monitor the election, I swear with my life, APC has already won Bayelsa.

Shame on the useless Igbos that always carry another state on there dirty flat heads.

Garfield1
Netpro
Is that you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by netpro(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Confirmedzombie:

Stay safe bro. Do keep us updated.

This Election is certainly about Candidates and the good people of Bayelsa State.

Dickson's 3rd term agenda should be resisted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by garfield1: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
AAA593:
I'm not seeing this news anywhere
You sound pained.apc will be on the ballot
Re: Appeal Court In PH Has Granted Stay Of Execution Bayelsa Judgment by AAA593: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

You sound pained.apc will be on the ballot
I don't know your problem o. Are you okay?

(1) (Reply)

See Lady Who Claims To Be Former President Olusegun Obasanjo's 'side Daughter' / Fayose Knocks Obasanjo For Mocking Buruji Kashamu's Death / Nigerian Naira Fast Becoming The Weakest Currency In Africa....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.