Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Appreciation Nairaland on CASS matters - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Appreciation Nairaland on CASS matters (635 Views)

Waec Cass Update: Date Extended / WAEC CASS - What It Means For WASSCE 2020 Candidates / Waec Registration And Ss1&2 Cass Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation Nairaland on CASS matters by DesChyko: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sincere thanks to Nairaland platform and the moderators of this section.

Acting based on the reality that the CASS information given out by WAEC last year has not been adhered to by a number of schools, I created this topic
https://www.nairaland.com/5387028/waec-cass-what-it-means
just to enlighten those who may read through on the possible implications of not carrying out these registration processes for their prospective WASSCE candidates.

Fastforward to today, the topic reached a number of people all around Nigeria who reached me to enquire about the process, discuss their problems or share ideas.

What's more? Some people showed material appreciation for my assistance, and on recommendation, two schools contacted me to run their registration process for them, for which I was paid.

So this is me thanking Nairaland for this opportunity to have established these connects. Shalom smiley

Oh, and by the way, CASS registration ends tomorrow, 15th November 2019. By now, everyone is expected to have uploaded their SS3 students SS1 registrations and CASS scores.

From feelers around, the rush tomorrow will be MAAD!!
And the fines will not be child's play shocked
Re: Appreciation Nairaland on CASS matters by superman1073: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Appreciation Nairaland on CASS matters by segebobo: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
How do we correct the error made on a candidate's biodata that has already been uploaded to waec's server

(1) (Reply)

Day 2: 2020 Jamb Questions And Answers Available Now Free. / School Girl Pronounces 'Coronavirus' In A Hillarious Manner (Video) / BREAKING: Oyo State Breaks Ties With Osun, Takes Over LAUTECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.